Reviews for Roses By Any Other Name
FLONNIE B chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
That was extremely good. Sweet and fluffy, which is not usually what I go for in a story, but a good story is a good story. Left me feeling a little jealous, though. Well done!
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was incredibly sweet! Like a nice cup of hot coffee on a cold day, with only sweet silence as your company.

Merlin and Arthur were adorable!
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is just about the cutest Arthur/Merlin romance I've ever read. And I'm not one that usually likes sappy romances. Thanks for brightening up my day.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was awesome.
Brisingr364 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was amazing! Funny and cute and they're adorable and I just loved it !
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Omg this was brilliant!
Person27 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Omg, I loved Merlin's cute little quirks like calling Arthur by random names and leaving little messages!
And how he says "I thought you'd died!" when Arthur shows up like 20 minutes late. XD
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Loved it! Especially that Arthur is as thick here as in canon :) And Merlin with his MONDAY shirt... Brilliant and cute!
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is a cool premise and is pretty cute.
AnotherAnon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ooooh. Love the bit with names and the warning.
THIS IS GR8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN SHIP MERTHUR AND THAT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE OH MY GOD
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is amazing, I can imagine it so well, your a very very talented writer and great at cute fluffy ideas. I really hope that you write more AU fics, please please, I'd love it sooo much..:D
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Sweet:)
Kootenai chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Somebody get this story it's own coffee cup! Warning, fluffy and Hot.I have a thing for coffee shop stories, I do and this one was brilliant.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 10/9/2011