Reviews for Delirium Trigger
StillWittyKatie chapter 14 . 3/11
Oof! That feeling when you read the last chapter of an exquisitely written yet incomplete story. I'm following in case you come back. I especially liked your departures from the story-very interesting plot lines that shook up the same story I've read and re-read (and played...).
procon chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Awesome story really! I like how you put more depth into how Shepard feels after being revived. Because I sure as hell think nothing about that would be easy to just brush aside, regardless if it's a game or not! Love the love in this of course and I hope you continue one day!
spaceconveyor chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Well! I just found this fic, but it has not been updated in over two years, so I have a feeling I'm SOL. I genuinely hope that's not the case, because I really like this so far, but hope seems false at this point.
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Hope this hasnt been abandoned. Looking forward to an update!
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
I'm really liking this, hope you continue :D
bakaprincess85 chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
great story, can't wait to read more! :)
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Wow that was worth the waite!
Her Song chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Wonderful story, and extremely well written. I'll be rereading this one LOTS! Heh heh!
sylnnn chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
Wow, great story!

I would love to read more from you... Here's to hoping you're not done with it!
CreepingBoNE chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
/Has spazmotic attack of spazams

There are no words; thank you so much for getting me hooked on this game, I bloody love you for it.
Karen Rhine chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Whew. Wow. Chapter 13 was bloody amazing. I'm absolutely loving this fic, I look forward to reading more. :3
Emmalyn chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
Just found my way to this fic, and I'm extremely glad I did! :D This was sweet, heartrending, and suspenseful by turns-and entirely believable throughout. Love it.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
This is fantastic! I hope you're not too busy with ME3 to continue updating, haha. Keep up the fabulous work! _
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Whoa! I just realized that you've started updating this again, and my mind is already blown! What a twist! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)