Reviews for Spring Break '14
Wow
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Like it
madamterry chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
when are you going to finish this story? You have left us hanging for far too long! Is it on your tumblr? Please add the rest, please?
peanutmeg chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I loved the conversation between Blaine and Burt! I can't wait to read more! :)
Naezee chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
I hope you come back to finish this soon. It's been a wonderful story. thanks so much for writing it!
lalaina chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
sorry i'm too lazy to log in right now... I love it and i want more... whenever you have time!
BrooketheLlama chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
this is such a cute story. Loving it so far :)
Whatsername Lambert chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
Ugh I seriously can't get over how perfect this fic is. I literally adore the way you write Kurt's family; I could totally see this entire story happening as some kind of future episode on Glee. I don't even have the words to describe how much I love this. Just amazing.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
Oh lovely chapter. I liked Blaines childish ways at the zoo. So cute to read :)
Dying-over-here chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
UPDATE! For the little chil'rens!
marion-moune chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It was 6am (french time) this morning when I finished reading this wonderful story.

I'm very tired now but it's ok because actually, it worth it.

Hope to read more soon.

Ps: Really sorry for my english, I'm french in fact
bluecharlotte chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
OMG what cut him off? That was an awesome cliffhanger, really. This chapter was lively with their canter and your description of Burt and Carole is spit on. As long as you update sometime, I have no qualms about the wait. I've been there and it's worth it! So great job, I'll be waiting for more :)
Kpoppy chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Oh no! :(( pleas please please write another chapter! As soon as physically possible :) I'll be sitting at the edge of my seat until you do! But cute chapter :)