Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Sothur chapter 21 . 11/6/2021
Wait no way is that Persona Q? Bruh I never expected this lmao I just finished it yesterdayyy
Sothur chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Holy crap I remember hearing how Y2K was such a scary thing back then according to what my parents told me about.
Sothur chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
Mitsuru: My bike is special, the monorail isn't

*sad monorail noises*
Sothur chapter 2 . 11/3/2021
Eurydice, huh? Pretty clever, considering that his persona is Orpheus after all.
Wes Craven chapter 21 . 8/17/2021
I've been loving this so far, but I'm still completely clueless on if The Iregulars (other than Tsuruya) are also crossover characters or original. I love how there's small references to other fiction, like Hinamizawa, and even a small reference to Higurashi itself with mention of weird stuff happening in the 80s. So I figure that the other Irregulars are from other games/anime but I haven't the foggiest what they're from.
GoPoe chapter 4 . 8/10/2020
I hope Junpei gets some sort of punishment for acting like a retard.
jetslinger333 chapter 5 . 5/26/2020
I like the story.
Bionic608 chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
I saw Naoto and novelization and I immediately thought, "Wow that sucks for Naoto." Nice job showing off Minato's detective skills and his relation to Naoto through them.
KingAllen chapter 39 . 5/15/2020
Will you cover The Answer part of in another story?
KingAllen chapter 40 . 4/20/2020
Also what with this abyss of time?
KingAllen chapter 41 . 4/20/2020
What HGW will he observing? 6
Also did he regain his Magic circuit?
SnowyDawn17 chapter 41 . 1/8/2020
Wow, I am wildly late to these last few chapters, but I’m incredibly glad I’m here. This fic updating has been a constant source of joy - one of the main reasons I still use FFN, to be completely honest! This is hands down my favorite novelization of persona 3. I love the version of Minato you crafted - I’m also fairly positive you’re the one who got me interested in Minato/Mitsuru, as well as the headcanon that Minato and Naito are related. Reading this fic has been a blast, and to see it complete is a strange but fulfilling feeling. I’ve reread it before, and no doubt i’ll come around to reread the whole thing from start to finish in the future.
Thank you, sincerely, for writing and posting this - and for struggling with it for eight whole years, holy crap. Take that break - you deserve it! (Insert joke about all Minato’s arson causing a massive burnout). It’s been a wonderful journey.
Bishop chapter 41 . 12/2/2019
Been here for seven years bruv. Good stuff.
Want to talk about it more but it’s getting late for me and I got college stuff to do. Absolutely loved this.
Take a good break man. You earned it.
Sandelphone chapter 41 . 10/21/2019
Thank you for writing this marvelous piece of fanfiction. Going through this story has revitalised my Persona 3 experience, a game very dear to my heart.

I hope you keep on writing such amazing stories.
Mastersword126 chapter 41 . 9/9/2019
I have so many thoughts and feelings regarding this story that it would be impossible for me to not write my own chapter if I got into it, so I'll try and keep this short and sweet. Thankyou for this story. It's been a companion to me for a significantly large portion of my life, through many ups and downs and I feel as though I've grown alongside it. It might sound silly, but I learned lessons from your fantastic depictions of these already great characters, and I feel as though I wouldn't be the person I am today without reading this story. It's honestly difficult to state how significant an impact this story has had on my life - as its been a part of it for so long. This might sound even sillier to say, but after reading this epilogue, I feel kinda proud of the characters, especially Minato, seeing how far he has come. In a lot of your ANs you're quite critical of your own writing, and while that's a great thing for self-improvement and development, this story is a lot better written than I feel you give yourself credit for. To conclude, I just want to thank you again for writing this beautiful novelisation of one of my favourite games, and once again reiterate that this story has had an incredibly positive impact on my life and changed who I am, for the better. Thankyou.