Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Yuki2311 chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
I really liked this chapter. We got most of the people's motivations towards Nyx sort it out and we got to see Minato propose to Mitsuru adn their first kiss(?)!

All in all. I think you did a great job on this one! :D
Alphalonewolf chapter 34 . 12/27/2016
Damn! I really love this story. Are you gonna make a story about the arena timeline or do some p3/p4 crossover of your own plot ? I hope you do. I really like to know how you will end this one since in the game he died and you really got me thinking what will you do with "the answer" if you ever plan on doing one and minato/mitsuru is my favourite pairing in P3 since the yukari/minato pairing just pissed off because yukari is some kind of clingy and she kinda strikes me in a wrong way because she seems like an attention hugger when it comes to interacting with the protagonist anyway enough of that, this is really one of the great stories i read about p3 i hope you update frequently i really like your plot.

Merry Chrismas and advance Happy New Year!
Spiritblade chapter 34 . 12/26/2016
(Not signed in)

Great chapter. Now the End Times begin. And the war that will tear up Tatarus will be an epic one.
Regis JN chapter 34 . 12/25/2016
I enjoyed this chapter and Merry Christmas.
Slasher Productions chapter 34 . 12/25/2016
If it helps, I'm really thankful for you sticking with this to the end, and I couldn't believe that it's been more than five years already.

Personally, I discovered this in 2012 - 2 days after Christmas in fact, and it was all because it was a well written fic with my favorite pairing

Merry Christmas yourself, and have a great 2017.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 28 . 12/23/2016
Wait... as much as you hate it... Labrys at least is salvageable... right?
OMNISENSE95 chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
First of all, the P4 protagonist's canon name is Yu Narukami. He is only name "Souji Seta" in the manga. Secondly... the P3 protagonist DIES AT THE END OF THE GAME. How can you be overshadowed by a dead man?
Tower Knight chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Crud! why did you replaced Minato with your edgy OC/self-insert character? Crud!
agpol257 chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
Ncely done...

Hey, since you are having magecraft, association and all the nasuverse stuff here, wouldn't it be awesome if Minato got Crimson Moon Brunstrd as his (ultimate) persona for Moon arcana?

I haven't played any persona games, but I have read in many fics about Minato having personas of angels (Metatron, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel etc.), demons& devils(Satan, Lucifer, Asmodus etc.), gods(Odin, Scatatch etc.) etc. Are they true? If so, are you going to put them in this story?

Is 'The Answer' that Minato arrives at, the same as Fourth True Magic? I have seen the 4th True Magic defined as 'the Truth of the World' and 'The Mysyery'/'The Answer to the Mystery(Question)'.

Comparing Nasuverse and Personaverse, where will Minato stand (in terms of power levels) after the completion of the 'Journey'?

This is all assuming that your story is incorporating elements/sections from Nasuverse.

Hoping for answers...

Sincerely,

- agpol257
Yuki2311 chapter 33 . 11/19/2016
This chapter was awesome! I really like Minato and Mitsuru's heart to heart in the end. I also like how you did Minato's backstory in this.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arklova chapter 33 . 11/18/2016
It's been a long while since I last reviewed, I think. I still love MxM and pleating to you to not finish Minato off during the final battle, I DONT CARE ABOUT "ITS HOW THE STORY IS SUPPOSE TO GO" act, Minato deserves a life after 17yr old. This story still makes me want to keep readying, please DONT discontinue this story. Hopefully you will update soon! Happy Writing!

Vale!
MsFreya chapter 32 . 10/9/2016
FINALLY!
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 32 . 10/6/2016
eeeeeee

EEEEEeeeeeee

Oh man, that sweet, SWEET five-year payoff. I'd say you're being pessimistic about your writing, because I think it's still fantastic. Considering their traumatic backgrounds, I expected a gentle, slowish-paced romance between the two from the start - I'd say this chapter more than adequately handled that well.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll still be here, re-reading this chapter and flailing wildly while making distressed squeaking noises.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee
Verdin Grey chapter 32 . 10/6/2016
Goodness. This story is drawing me in further with every chapter- its characters are made real in a way I have struggled to see them in several years.
Thank you.
Regards,
Verdin
Yuki2311 chapter 32 . 10/6/2016
I don't think it is as bad as you make it to be. I personally enjoyed it quite a bit.

Also, almost six year but we are finally approaching Nyx and the end of this story. I can't wait to see what you do with the ending. Hopefully it's not as sad the the cannon ending... I don't want to cry agin ...
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »