Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 18 . 6/14
Great chapter, glad to hear that things on your end are (hopefully) getting better.

It's also always nice to see Strega being more of an actual threat than how they ended up being in the game. I love P3, but thought it was a bit odd how... dim they seemed to be at times (Chidori mistaking Junpei as the SEES leader comes to mind).

Near the end, if you were making a reference to Persona 2 with the 1999 comment, wouldn't that be "Sumaru City" instead of Sumara? Admittedly, it might be a small typo, but I thought you should know.
The Greater Foo1 chapter 18 . 6/11
Damn that was an intense chapter, I mean I think we all knew that Minato was going to survive this encounter but it still it was quite nail biting to go through. STREGA here was at their dastardly best. I mean they were just plain scary and dominating here. This was the first time we've seen Minato really struggle for his life and for the lack of the better word get curb stomped which made it very memorable. Takaya and Jin also managed to outwit Tsuruya which was devious of them. Shinjiro was a magnificent badass here, driving off STREGA on his own. Great chapter overall and you really made STREGA into some intimidating villains.
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 18 . 6/11
Great To See The New Chapter It Plainly Put's Out All the Things we've Assume of Minato Arisato for Us. But Not For SEES I Still Wonder when Will The Team Found Out The truth About Him ? All In All
Good Job
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 18 . 6/11
Frankly I think you made Strega too competent. Too omniscient.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 7 . 5/24
Take one look at what happens in Persona 4, buddy. Which reminds me... do you plan on making a sequel to this story with the events of that game? It would fit almost too perfectly.
Oni Rinku chapter 17 . 5/21
Loving this story so far. Keep up the good work!
Guess chapter 17 . 4/19
This Is Great Loved the Ending and Reveal Of His Past But I Feel As If He's Still Not Connecting With
The Other Members Aigis Koromaru and Ken That Still needs Work
paradoxjr chapter 17 . 4/18
Boom plot twist
Love the build up, and the reveal was cool
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 17 . 4/18
Yup That Explains why he Feels Uneasy Around The Group Considering His Tragic Past. Since the Kirijou Group Was The Party Involving Saya Kidnapping. That's a Lot For Someone to Hear Let Alone Endure That Feeling of Doom Minato Has Is Going to Come to fruition soon. Live Long and Prosper
Vivi239 chapter 17 . 4/18
...I did NOT see that coming, and it certainly does explain a LOT about Minato's personality and attitude. I can understand how one would become like that after such a thing, I would too honestly...
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 17 . 4/18
Solid, just out of curiosity, was Saya supposed to reference BlazBlue? The two even share the same surname!

...dang it. I can't believe that THIS was my first review of your works.

Not sure if I can say what else comes to mind... other than, well, you should probably get a balance discovered by after finishing the next chapter. Personally, I think we deserve more answers than you've given us, but it's the author's prerogative you've been given that says whether or not you'll give those answers at our demand.

Live Long And Prosper.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 16 . 3/24
Popped by to add that I actually kind of like how you've been teasing out Kyousuke/Minato's backstory bit-by-bit. It might be a tad frustrating for the readers to not know what exactly happened in the "Incident", but I feel that it'll make for a better pay-off once the whole story (both in regards to the Incident and the main story itself) is done.

Also, I'm not entirely sure how canonical you consider the events of Persona Q to be, but I sort of secretly hope that Aigis' C:\ROOT\LANGUAGE\WORDPLAY\PUNS\PUNS_FOR_EVERY_OCCASION\ is a thing that she has buried in her programming somewhere.

Waiting for the perfect chance to ruin an otherwise dramatic or cool one-liner/moment.
pyrojack25 chapter 1 . 3/23
Not bad. A little long but no complaints.
Perpetual Dreaming chapter 16 . 3/22
This is easily one of my favorite on-going stories. Loving how you've written the characters especially Minato and Mitsuru. I'm not so sure about all the crossover elements to be honest but so far it has been great. I imagine that I'll be more concerned for the sequel(?) but we'll see how that goes once/if you get that far. _
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 16 . 2/26
Glad to see that this is updating again. Equally glad to hear that you're (kind of) breaking out of your writer's block.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Shinji's (and to a lesser extent, Ken's) addition to the team and how you'll potentially change things in the later Shadow operations.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »