Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Kirijo Senpai chapter 31 . 8/31
Ah fck another month for the "talk"
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 31 . 8/30
We all have our off days, Solid. Nothing to be ashamed of, just pick up and move on.
Octamis99 chapter 31 . 8/30
You have simultaneously kept me on edge and satisfied with misturu and minato's relationship. That being said I absolutely can not wait for them to get together.
Regis JN chapter 30 . 7/29
I don't know whether to be happy or sad at how close to the ending this story is getting.
Yuki2311 chapter 30 . 7/29
This chapter was amazing, loved it! I can't wait for the next one, especially if they get the "Relationship Upgrade".
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 30 . 7/28
Ohohoho Yukari you genius you. It's a simple solution to Mitsuru's problems and yet she didn't see it easily. I guess she just needed an outside perspective. They want her to marry an influential guy for her company's financial stability? Fine. Well lookie here she just so happens to know a guy in her circle of friends that fit the requirements hehe. Looking forward to the scene where Mitsuru attempt to woo Minato into becoming her intended. I want to see the other's reaction, the school in particular when they find out they've become engaged.

Nice to see you back. I can't fault your update schedule when you always deliver long chapters. Better to set your own pace rather than burn yourself. All I ask is that you don't abandon your story and finish it. See you next time. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Kaeling chapter 30 . 7/28
I really can't wait for the next chapter. That's by far the best Mitsuru/Minato I ever read
Xolsis chapter 30 . 7/27
I think you know what I'm looking forward to next chapter. So I gotta ask are they going to face an "execution"?
Ominae chapter 29 . 7/8
Hey mate,

Haven't reviewed your stuff in a while since I got busy trying to finish my stuff, but I decided to take a break. I never thought that you'd write into Persona since I best know you for Gundam. I think I'm a bit biased there.

Anyway, I read the story in one go as a marathon. Really enjoyed it so far with the mixture of Devil Summoner mythos in it. I noticed that you did a chapter dedicated to kendo. Yours truly took up kendo again after 3 years on hiatus, so I can help you with terms and whatnot in case of assistance.

This is quite the novelization idea you got. I've seen maybe a few worse out there. Just like your Gundam writing, I quite enjoyed reading through.

Good luck. I know that I'm currently writing three (One Resident Evil, Macross Frontier and a major Gundam Xover) while taking a break via an Assassin's Creed/Persona. Hopefully the latter goes somewhere.
MsFreya chapter 29 . 6/18
I really love this chapter.
Slasher Productions chapter 29 . 6/16
Less of a review and more of me telling you that this is still currently my favorite fic that I'd stop (almost) everything I was doing when an update drops, and that I re-read it a lot, but I won't go into specifics. You know, just letting you know and all.

Also have been waiting eagerly for the big reveal of the whole Shirogane thing, so thank you for that too.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 29 . 6/15
We've finally reached the point where Minato/Kyousuke comes clean! Huzzah!

I think the fact that your chapters are decently long and stays interesting makes up in spades the frequency of your updates. While it might be nice to see updates done in less than a month, it's much better if you keep releasing chapters at your own pace when you're more or less happy with what you have.

I'm still looking forward to see what you have planned for Ryoji, the Kyoto trip and the Empress social link. I have the utmost faith in your capable hands.

Also, I can't remember if you've mentioned this in an A/N from an earlier chapter, but do you have any plans for a P4 novelization or at least a continuation/spin-off after this one is complete? I know it's still a little ways off before this is over, but I'd love to read what Kyousuke and the (former?) SEES members are up to while Naoto's dealing with her own case in Inaba. (Possibly TYPE-MOON related shenanigans?)
SnowyDawn17 chapter 29 . 6/14
I know you're kinda upset at how long it took you to update, but I think it was well worth the wait! :D This chapter is simply outstanding and full of emotion. You've really brought the characters to life, and I can't wait to see how they handle things from here. :)

(Also, Mitsuru's right. That DOES explain a lot about him.)
Destrark chapter 29 . 6/14
Yay its back!
Yuki2311 chapter 28 . 6/8
It took me three weeks, but I'm finally up caught up with the story! This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter!

One question:

Since you used the name Labrys, are you familiar with the plot from Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax? With how SEES became the Shadow Operatives and the story behind Sho Minazuki and his conection to Ikutsuki? I just asking because you called the Persona 4 main character Souji in one of the earlier chapter and is name became officially Yu Narukami since Persona 4 Arena and continue to be used on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

If you are familiar with that plot, perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing the fact that you used extra Anti-Shadow Weapons. Maybe you could just put them as members of the Shadow Operatives(except of Labrys becouse of the polt), you could even put character for Persona 1 and 2 on the team since you make what happend on those games canon. Since you have already put some groundwork for the Persona 4 plot and for some things we still don't know about, you could just think of using them as kinda the thing.

Good work on the story btw! I love this story so far!
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »