Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Valkyrie chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Really into this story. Can't wait next story. Thank you for updating this. I wanna see more romance between minatoxmitsuru. Hope you'll be able to finish this 'til the end. Keep up the good work :)
Ramendan chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
At first, I was somewhat sceptical on the outlook of this story. The two year gap between updates definitely spooked me.
But you've really amped things up lately, especially with the Nasuverse and Blood-C tie-ins. Keep up the good work!
Tsukasa D. Salleh Alto chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
"Nyoro" keep update
Minakoto Yukisato chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I think this is a really good novelization of Persona 3.
Asahar4 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
yay, hope more funny plot story came out
Hurricane Kazama chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Ok I am assuming that Minato's family fits into FSN lore and Mitsuru's dad knows about it. It was a good chapter but it would be nice to know where all the references came from lol. It's a minor complaint but the salad bowl of characters sorta throws me off and since they are even from different series, I'm having a hard time mixing the timelines and/or characters together. Oh and where is Saya from again?
BirnaBerry chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Oh dear, sweet, merciful root and that woman who felt heaven, I cannot put into words how much I'm enjoying this. Keep up the good work and I look forward to you updating as time allows you to.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
ASFMSD.,A;;

Like the end of the previous chapter, I am currently flailing my limbs around (causing injury and property damage to everything near me). This time for entirely different reasons.

The interactions with Fang-tan was everything I wanted and more, along with the revelations of Type-Moon shenanigans. Can't wait to read more from you.
The Greater Foo1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Wow now there is a type moon influence. Chapter was pretty solid, with hilarious byplay with Minato, Junpei, Akihiko, and Tsuruya. I wonder though, if Saya and Fumito will make an appearance. Keep up the fine work.
Big gay boy chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This story is to shounen for me
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Ah, I see the influence of Type-Moon in the works. Interesting combo really.
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I liked how the SEES reacted to tsu-chan. Best cross-over conversation I've read.
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I really, really like this fic. Even if I don't necessarily get all the references.

Update when you can, believe me I understand what it means to write a story like this. Though yours is obviously superior.
Tankyu-sha chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Mitsuru, Minato reconcile; very nice. Imagine Minato felt slightly poleaxed, seeing Mitsuru in swimsuit.

Takeharu, slightly warmer than canon; nice touch.

Mitsuru/Minato end scene. Very nice, very. Can't wait to see more; closer, they seem to be getting.

Tsuruyawitch? THAT has potential. *gears turning in head* Hope explicating forthcoming.

Update soon, y/n?

yorr rete yasra fhyu
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. But take take as much time as you need.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »