Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
The Greater Foo1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Wow now there is a type moon influence. Chapter was pretty solid, with hilarious byplay with Minato, Junpei, Akihiko, and Tsuruya. I wonder though, if Saya and Fumito will make an appearance. Keep up the fine work.
TheRedMan chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This story is to shounen for me
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Ah, I see the influence of Type-Moon in the works. Interesting combo really.
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I liked how the SEES reacted to tsu-chan. Best cross-over conversation I've read.
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I really, really like this fic. Even if I don't necessarily get all the references.

Update when you can, believe me I understand what it means to write a story like this. Though yours is obviously superior.
Tankyu-sha chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Mitsuru, Minato reconcile; very nice. Imagine Minato felt slightly poleaxed, seeing Mitsuru in swimsuit.

Takeharu, slightly warmer than canon; nice touch.

Mitsuru/Minato end scene. Very nice, very. Can't wait to see more; closer, they seem to be getting.

Tsuruyawitch? THAT has potential. *gears turning in head* Hope explicating forthcoming.

Update soon, y/n?

yorr rete yasra fhyu
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. But take take as much time as you need.
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Still good
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
I just want to keep in reading.
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Love your story
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
ASKALGHWHY;';

I've been looking forward to seeing Tsuruya's debut ever since she was mentioned in the previous chapters! I was so SURE that she was going to turn up in this one! Curse you and your so-called 'setting things up' and 'character development' nonsense! /shakes fist

... Joking aside, I'm really enjoying this so far. I love the interactions going on between Minato and Mitsuru, plus this chapter and the previous one has done much to improve my intense dislike for Junpei's character during this point in the game.

I started reading this fic way back around late 2011; thanks for continuing with speedier updates. I'll be rooting for you all the way 'til it ends one way or the other!

PS: Personally, I quite liked the final scene in this chapter. In particular, I enjoyed the various 'what are these feelings I am experiencing' sort of things going on with Mitsuru.
Mr. Haziq chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Oh god... This chapter was SO worth the wait!
Asahar4 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
yay, new chapter! next one sounded like narnia - "The chronicles of Persona - The Witch, The Warbot and the axe wielding robot (if labrys are ever in the next chapter)" hoho
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Not bad, comrade. Finally got some backstory on Minato and Mitsuru seems to be picking up where Tsuruya left off. It's been pretty cool.
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014