Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Winter Arctica chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Oh man, now we're getting to the really good stuff. Can't wait to see how you handle the post 12 arcana shadow part of the story (especially the hot springs in Kyoto). Also, despite the fact that the inclusion of other ASWs is overrated in other persona fanfics, they fit in perfectly with your story and made Ikutsuki's deception and planning more believable since only reprogramming Aigas seems a lot less believable than utilizing as many ASWs as he could especially since the others wouldn't have any attachments to SEES anyway. Looking foward to the next update.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
;_;

I mean, I KNEW this was coming and I liked your take on it with the additional Anti-Shadow Weapons but

;_;

A sad Mitsuru makes a sad Mouse. I'll admit, when you added your take to the capturing scene and saw that Takeharu was fighting back, a tiny part of me had hoped that his fate would be different from his game counterpart.

I await patiently and warmly for the eventual recovery and happier conclusion that was promised.
Regis JN chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
I would hate you so much if I hadn't played the game. Luckily I did, so I only hate you a little.
ShadowZenith chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Excellent chapter, as usual. When it comes to the other ASWs, I'm trying to recall if there was any mention - presumably around the time Aigis was introduced to the story - of there being other units besides her. If so, I'd say that would be enough foreshadowing to justify their use here, even if they are only a plot device.

Another thing to note about the chapter was how well you built up the sense of tension at the start - that feeling that things weren't quite done yet. 'Course, that could just be foreknowledge leaking through, but still.

Hope to see more from you soon.

Cheers,
SZ
Mon chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Welp. Gotta say, best Persona story is best. Keep up the good work.
SnowyDawn17 chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Might be surprising to hear this, but I've never seen the extra Anti-Shadow Weapons used in a novelization of P3 before! Completely took me by surprise, and because of that it was actually pretty interesting to read. Thinking on it, I agree - there's no way that Aigis alone could take out all of SEES even IF they didn't really know of Orgia Mode. One or two, maybe, if they were THAT shocked and unprepared, but if they had the ability to fight then Aigis would certainly go down. Especially if someone could sneak around and/or shoot Ikutsuki while Aigis was dealing with the rest of them.

And yeah, going into this blind would certainly give whiplash, but KNOWING just has you tearing up because everyone's so happy and Bad Things (TM) are about to happen and they aren't ready and the reader isn't ready and

In short I've been waiting for this chapter since, like, the start, and I still was not prepared for the emotions that came with it. Extremely well done, can't wait to read more~ :D
Jex - The Insane One chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Yeah, It's a bitter pill to swallow when the story just kinda forces you to get dropped by Aigis alone... I like what you did but I don't think I'll ever really accept the situation without some extreme reasons. I have a hard time believing that Ikutsuki alone could get anything tough enough to take out SEES in such a straight forward manner. Maybe he drugged them all... No real good answer but I'm looking forward to see how you have each character differ from the script. Thanks for all the great work.
MsFreya chapter 27 . 4/22/2016
It's fun to read. please continue~
VineWeaver chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
Great chapter. Swear I saw a reference to "I May Fall" in there.
Arklova chapter 27 . 4/14/2016
I started reading this when this was on its 15th chapter, the twist in minato's life is really cool, and his extremely 'bad' personality, I hope MxM will come together soon, and quick question, will minato die like in the game? Cause that would be very stupid! I wish the creators didn't kill him off...Anyways I'll wait for the next update! Happy Writing!
- Pen
Regis JN chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
I feel sorry for the characters too, but I'm also laughing a little.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
Good chapter! I love the touches you've made to the Hanged Man fight - much more memorable than what happened in the original game (I'm not even joking - I pretty much completely forgot how this fight went down at all.)

Next up is the party, huh? If I remember correctly that's the part where...

... oh.

OH.

You are going to punch me right in the feels, man. :(
SnowyDawn17 chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
That. Was. BRILLIANT! :D the combination of the Strega and Shadow battle was excellent, and I'm very glad that Minato himself struggled to handle both at once. It's nice to see even the badasses can't handle everything at once, y'know?

Looking forward to how you handle the rest of the story~ will certainly be an interesting adventure -
Im a guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
I approve *thumbs up* trolling is for the good and pure
rinardi.warasaji chapter 25 . 3/31/2016