Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Yuki2311 chapter 30 . 7/29/2016
This chapter was amazing, loved it! I can't wait for the next one, especially if they get the "Relationship Upgrade".
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
Ohohoho Yukari you genius you. It's a simple solution to Mitsuru's problems and yet she didn't see it easily. I guess she just needed an outside perspective. They want her to marry an influential guy for her company's financial stability? Fine. Well lookie here she just so happens to know a guy in her circle of friends that fit the requirements hehe. Looking forward to the scene where Mitsuru attempt to woo Minato into becoming her intended. I want to see the other's reaction, the school in particular when they find out they've become engaged.

Nice to see you back. I can't fault your update schedule when you always deliver long chapters. Better to set your own pace rather than burn yourself. All I ask is that you don't abandon your story and finish it. See you next time. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Kaeling chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
I really can't wait for the next chapter. That's by far the best Mitsuru/Minato I ever read
Xolsis chapter 30 . 7/27/2016
I think you know what I'm looking forward to next chapter. So I gotta ask are they going to face an "execution"?
Ominae chapter 29 . 7/8/2016
Hey mate,

Haven't reviewed your stuff in a while since I got busy trying to finish my stuff, but I decided to take a break. I never thought that you'd write into Persona since I best know you for Gundam. I think I'm a bit biased there.

Anyway, I read the story in one go as a marathon. Really enjoyed it so far with the mixture of Devil Summoner mythos in it. I noticed that you did a chapter dedicated to kendo. Yours truly took up kendo again after 3 years on hiatus, so I can help you with terms and whatnot in case of assistance.

This is quite the novelization idea you got. I've seen maybe a few worse out there. Just like your Gundam writing, I quite enjoyed reading through.

Good luck. I know that I'm currently writing three (One Resident Evil, Macross Frontier and a major Gundam Xover) while taking a break via an Assassin's Creed/Persona. Hopefully the latter goes somewhere.
MsFreya chapter 29 . 6/18/2016
I really love this chapter.
Slasher Productions chapter 29 . 6/16/2016
Less of a review and more of me telling you that this is still currently my favorite fic that I'd stop (almost) everything I was doing when an update drops, and that I re-read it a lot, but I won't go into specifics. You know, just letting you know and all.

Also have been waiting eagerly for the big reveal of the whole Shirogane thing, so thank you for that too.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 29 . 6/15/2016
We've finally reached the point where Minato/Kyousuke comes clean! Huzzah!

I think the fact that your chapters are decently long and stays interesting makes up in spades the frequency of your updates. While it might be nice to see updates done in less than a month, it's much better if you keep releasing chapters at your own pace when you're more or less happy with what you have.

I'm still looking forward to see what you have planned for Ryoji, the Kyoto trip and the Empress social link. I have the utmost faith in your capable hands.

Also, I can't remember if you've mentioned this in an A/N from an earlier chapter, but do you have any plans for a P4 novelization or at least a continuation/spin-off after this one is complete? I know it's still a little ways off before this is over, but I'd love to read what Kyousuke and the (former?) SEES members are up to while Naoto's dealing with her own case in Inaba. (Possibly TYPE-MOON related shenanigans?)
SnowyDawn17 chapter 29 . 6/14/2016
I know you're kinda upset at how long it took you to update, but I think it was well worth the wait! :D This chapter is simply outstanding and full of emotion. You've really brought the characters to life, and I can't wait to see how they handle things from here. :)

(Also, Mitsuru's right. That DOES explain a lot about him.)
Destrark chapter 29 . 6/14/2016
Yay its back!
Yuki2311 chapter 28 . 6/8/2016
It took me three weeks, but I'm finally up caught up with the story! This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter!

One question:

Since you used the name Labrys, are you familiar with the plot from Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax? With how SEES became the Shadow Operatives and the story behind Sho Minazuki and his conection to Ikutsuki? I just asking because you called the Persona 4 main character Souji in one of the earlier chapter and is name became officially Yu Narukami since Persona 4 Arena and continue to be used on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

If you are familiar with that plot, perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing the fact that you used extra Anti-Shadow Weapons. Maybe you could just put them as members of the Shadow Operatives(except of Labrys becouse of the polt), you could even put character for Persona 1 and 2 on the team since you make what happend on those games canon. Since you have already put some groundwork for the Persona 4 plot and for some things we still don't know about, you could just think of using them as kinda the thing.

Good work on the story btw! I love this story so far!
Winter Arctica chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Oh man, now we're getting to the really good stuff. Can't wait to see how you handle the post 12 arcana shadow part of the story (especially the hot springs in Kyoto). Also, despite the fact that the inclusion of other ASWs is overrated in other persona fanfics, they fit in perfectly with your story and made Ikutsuki's deception and planning more believable since only reprogramming Aigas seems a lot less believable than utilizing as many ASWs as he could especially since the others wouldn't have any attachments to SEES anyway. Looking foward to the next update.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
;_;

I mean, I KNEW this was coming and I liked your take on it with the additional Anti-Shadow Weapons but

;_;

A sad Mitsuru makes a sad Mouse. I'll admit, when you added your take to the capturing scene and saw that Takeharu was fighting back, a tiny part of me had hoped that his fate would be different from his game counterpart.

I await patiently and warmly for the eventual recovery and happier conclusion that was promised.
Regis JN chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
I would hate you so much if I hadn't played the game. Luckily I did, so I only hate you a little.
ShadowZenith chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Excellent chapter, as usual. When it comes to the other ASWs, I'm trying to recall if there was any mention - presumably around the time Aigis was introduced to the story - of there being other units besides her. If so, I'd say that would be enough foreshadowing to justify their use here, even if they are only a plot device.

Another thing to note about the chapter was how well you built up the sense of tension at the start - that feeling that things weren't quite done yet. 'Course, that could just be foreknowledge leaking through, but still.

Hope to see more from you soon.

Cheers,