Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Xolsis chapter 23 . 1/3
Read all this in about a week and can I say I love you're writing style. The Minato you have created feels like he belonged in the original game and other than a few very minor grammar errors that will appear in every form of writing(probably in this too) I love this story. Now onto this chapter I absolutely adore the way you changed to Shinji's perspective and I love the reasoning behind what his dying words were both your original dialogue, and the dialogue from the game.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
As always, your updates never fail to disappoint. Definitely one of the best Christmas presents I received this year.

In light of this revelation of Minato/Kyousuke's social status to Mitsuru, I do wonder how the Empress Social Link will go about differently.

Looking forward to your next chapter next year!
dragonsaredead chapter 23 . 12/24/2015
Just as depressing as the actual death scene, and overall very well put together. This is definitely one of the better "novelizations" I've read. Keep it up!
Slasher Productions chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
I re-read this a lot - glad to see you're updating more frequently, by the way - was the identity of the purple haired lady who first appeared in chapter 3 ever revealed? I can't think of any canon characters who fit the bill...
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 23 . 12/8/2015

This is one of the chapters that I've been anticipating ever since you started writing this years back, and it did not disappoint.

... That being said, I may or may not have yelled "SHINJI NOOOOOOooooo" and teared up a little near the end.

As always, thanks for the chapter; can't wait to read more.
Kirijo Senpai chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
Add some mina mitsu fluff bro
arcticGlaciologist chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
Dark, well-written, and fluid. I love it.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
Not much deviation from canon. I wondered if you'd go a different route but in hindsight Shinji's death was needed for SEES development. Especially Ken. The lose of a comrade really solidified the feel that not all of SEES missions will come of as victorious. It's a contrast to Persona 4's Investigative Team who never experience lose in their merry group. Sure there are deaths but it's mostly not closely related to the members of the group.

Nicely done on Shinji's POV in his last moments of life. Made the scene ten times more sad. No doubt his death will have a tremendous impact within the team. Moreso with Mitsuru and Minato. Mitsuru will feel guilty that she kept Ken's history a secret and will probably blame herself for it culminating with Shinji's demise and Minato might feel a tad annoyed at her for keeping relevant information a secret. I suspect this might lead to Mitsuru coming clean on her own past and Minato his own. At this point they can't afford to be keeping secrets anymore. Not if they want to save whatever it is that's happening between them.

Not much to say about the chapter. The next chapter we'll get to see how each of them will mourn their friend. See you then.
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This is pretty cool. Although, I'm pretty sure Minato wasn't surprised by the dark hour. Since he's had "that" inside him for the last ten years, I'd think he'd be used to the Dark Hour. But this isn't criticizing, but a little input.
Ahnenerbe chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Man, the same events are going to happen aren't they?
Im a guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Is he going to go to persona 4 because Noata?
Im a guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Junpei should know Minato got the bitches T.T...I mean he has the quiet mysterious aura
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
Where's the romance dammit. Cmon! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
WafflePolaris chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
Hahaha! You put Mitsuru's Persona Q (Persona 3 POV) Group Date Cafe scene in! After Minato woke up, he saw Mitsuru have a light blush, does that mean his sleep talk about the wedding was heard by her? Hopefully I get to see more moments with them both. Anyways that was cool, I hope the next chapter will be great, ill wait for the update. Happy Writing!

- Snolie (AKA Lux)
arcticGlaciologist chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
Stunning work, as always- including the PQ bit, even if a bit strange, is something that I always wonder about with these kinds of fictions.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »