Reviews for Persona: Defiance of Fate
Mon chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Welp. Gotta say, best Persona story is best. Keep up the good work.
SnowyDawn17 chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Might be surprising to hear this, but I've never seen the extra Anti-Shadow Weapons used in a novelization of P3 before! Completely took me by surprise, and because of that it was actually pretty interesting to read. Thinking on it, I agree - there's no way that Aigis alone could take out all of SEES even IF they didn't really know of Orgia Mode. One or two, maybe, if they were THAT shocked and unprepared, but if they had the ability to fight then Aigis would certainly go down. Especially if someone could sneak around and/or shoot Ikutsuki while Aigis was dealing with the rest of them.

And yeah, going into this blind would certainly give whiplash, but KNOWING just has you tearing up because everyone's so happy and Bad Things (TM) are about to happen and they aren't ready and the reader isn't ready and

In short I've been waiting for this chapter since, like, the start, and I still was not prepared for the emotions that came with it. Extremely well done, can't wait to read more~ :D
Jex - The Insane One chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Yeah, It's a bitter pill to swallow when the story just kinda forces you to get dropped by Aigis alone... I like what you did but I don't think I'll ever really accept the situation without some extreme reasons. I have a hard time believing that Ikutsuki alone could get anything tough enough to take out SEES in such a straight forward manner. Maybe he drugged them all... No real good answer but I'm looking forward to see how you have each character differ from the script. Thanks for all the great work.
MsFreya chapter 27 . 4/22/2016
It's fun to read. please continue~
VineWeaver chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
Great chapter. Swear I saw a reference to "I May Fall" in there.
Arklova chapter 27 . 4/14/2016
I started reading this when this was on its 15th chapter, the twist in minato's life is really cool, and his extremely 'bad' personality, I hope MxM will come together soon, and quick question, will minato die like in the game? Cause that would be very stupid! I wish the creators didn't kill him off...Anyways I'll wait for the next update! Happy Writing!
- Pen
Regis JN chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
I feel sorry for the characters too, but I'm also laughing a little.
A Non-Y Mouse chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
Good chapter! I love the touches you've made to the Hanged Man fight - much more memorable than what happened in the original game (I'm not even joking - I pretty much completely forgot how this fight went down at all.)

Next up is the party, huh? If I remember correctly that's the part where...

... oh.

OH.

You are going to punch me right in the feels, man. :(
SnowyDawn17 chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
That. Was. BRILLIANT! :D the combination of the Strega and Shadow battle was excellent, and I'm very glad that Minato himself struggled to handle both at once. It's nice to see even the badasses can't handle everything at once, y'know?

Looking forward to how you handle the rest of the story~ will certainly be an interesting adventure -
Im a guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
I approve *thumbs up* trolling is for the good and pure
rinardi.warasaji chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
k
rinardi.warasaji chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
ĺl
SeigZeon chapter 26 . 3/20/2016
love the story and how the story flows :3 nice characters interaction
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2016
This fic really should be more popular, I mean the characterization and description is good. And the crossover is interesting. Well i hope for a speedy update. Another great chapter
Connor Kisling chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
So I just felt I wanted to say a few things. I have been reading this story since it inception. You may have seen a few of my reviews in some of the earlier chapters. In the I expressed my concerncs about your characterization of Minato, how i was worried that you were making him into a boring character by making him too competant, too powerful, and overall just making him out to be a Mary Sue.

I would like to say I am thrilled to have been proven wrong.

Your version of Minato has become one of my favorite parts of the story, due entirely to the skill with which you have handled his past. He feels like a character with history, a history that you have clearly put some time into crafting, and not just a being that only exists for the sake of this story. He feels alive, as do all of your interpretations of your characters, and overall i spend way too much time checking back to see if a new chapter has been released.

I was also impressed with how you've handled the less than eventful areas of the story. You saw an opportunity to add to the story and took it, and Defiance of Fate has only benefited from it in my opinion. The only exception to this is I still find Tsuruya's presence in the story a little jarring. In my opinion an original character could have fit in her role just as well, but that's just me hating on crossovers.

To address your concerns about laying on the MinatoxMitsuru sections a bit heavily, I personally have never felt that they were out of place or too relevant. And, as a supporter of that particular ship, I really would like to see more in the future, although I trust your sense of pacing more than mine.

Your writing style has also stayed very consistent in quality over time, which is nice to see. I can safely recommend this fic to friends without the usual "just get through the first few chapters" modifier that accompanies a lot of other stories on the site.

The only thing I dislike about it is Naoto's presence in the story. Not because you handled it poorly (you didn't), but because I am stubborn and will never give any credence to that particular fan theory.

Regardless, keep up the good work, And I look forward to reading more!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »