Reviews for Alone With the Likes of You
mewatermelon chapter 1 . 8/24
Love this Story!
Amu I s boring ikuto is much funner to be around with
Ldrmas chapter 4 . 7/15
So as long as they dont penetrate they can do stuff like that or has the bet already been lost because she started the blowjob? And i thought they couldn't go anywhere so why wrre they allowed to eat out?
glockgurl chapter 25 . 4/27
now you must finish what you started do they get caught please email me I must know if ur still writtting thanks so much
P.S. I love your work
glockgurl chapter 24 . 4/27
I never though that their parents would be this mad or are they
glockgurl chapter 20 . 4/27
what did you do now (I still love it though) *throws hands in the air defeated*
glockgurl chapter 15 . 4/27
NOOOOO! like I was gonna wait until the end but this is to much why ?! All in all though you have done an incredible job. Ikuto and Amu beautiful
DrarrySxRLover chapter 4 . 3/21
but didn't she say she could turn him down?
ILoveAnime2010 chapter 13 . 3/20
I really love these amuto stories MUCH more than is a really dirty story and if you have a dirty mind and LOVE amuto come read and review this story because it one of my favorites and I'm VERY picky with reviewing and supporting a stories.
IntrovertedRabbit chapter 1 . 3/8
hmmm M rated amu and ikuto alone, in a house with no rules? HELL YEAH COUNT ME IN
Lady of the Fates chapter 15 . 1/8
I am glad they did not do it while she was on her period that would have been gross
RoyaisAwesome chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
this is my second time reading this story it's so good.
Ayaka26 chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
i loved it i look forward to the next one and i loved your other stories there really good
Dimi chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
It's really refreshing to see Amu written this way, I like this so far, I can't wait to see the rest of the story! :D
heaven chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
you have got to be fucking whyyyyyyyyyyyyy