Reviews for Scintilla
GreyFan513 chapter 1 . 3/10
Your story was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
snoopylover60 chapter 42 . 1/18
Oh my goodness! What a fantastic story. I followed from a Facebook rec and so glad that I did.

Loved it! Truly!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/16/2016
Inspiring indeed! Thank you..
HenzBee chapter 42 . 12/6/2015
Wow! Just wow! Well done!
Isamuso chapter 41 . 8/16/2015
Just finished reading this wonderful story again. I can't believe, it was actually 3 years ago almost, that I read and reviewed it the first time, and, again, I have found myself with tears in my eyes again today on the re-read. Such a powerful, emotive story, with beautifully drawn characters. Thank you again for sharing this.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/11/2015
A story with such wise substance. Very interesting and well researched. Thank you!
Joelle chapter 42 . 5/9/2015
Bravo! Loved the story, loved the quotes. Reminds me of Pay it Forward. Thank you for the inspiration.
Joelle chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
I love the premise of this story, but I cringe every time you. Mention the bottle cap rings. It's actually the stretchy plastic six pack rings that cause death and deformations in animals. Google images for plastic rings animal deaths and you'll see what I'm saying. Please go back and correct this if possible. I almost stopped reading the first time you mentioned it, glad I didn't though, the story is good.
Fanficreader98 chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
I generally suck at leaving reviews. I'm a voracious reader but I get caught up in a story and clicking next until there is nothing left.

I was reading this chapter and thinking that it was fantastic. I could feel the want and desire and it was erotic. Fantastic job. Also, it just so happens that my pandora was playing a song I'd never heard before that goes with this chapter perfectly. It is Make You Feel by Alina Baraz and Galimatias.
mariemermaids chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
"Padawan Swan" hihihihihi
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
You did all this research and probably a world away, I am sitting here reading fanfiction and getting enlightened
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Very interesting lecture!
mariemermaids chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I am shocked this is the first time I have come across this wonderful story.
bajanvip chapter 42 . 3/13/2015
This is brilliant. Loved reading it :) Thanks for the good read
Wardrob07 chapter 42 . 2/22/2015
I can only tell you that I'm trying to do good every single day, maybe not so big things like Edward and Bella but they are everything I can at the moment and to people that are around me and my children and for now it have to be enough :)
Great story, bravo!