Reviews for Taking Her To Bed
very cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Please don't stop there!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awww you can't stop there!
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So sweet and tender! This was amazing. This got my blood pumping and every single way. I hate and love the ending cliffy. How Aaron and Em. were together - their speech, their actions...it was all so perfect. I feel like I'm dying in fairytale land right now - you have no idea. Just so amazing (I cannot stop repeating myself with you, now can I?). Wow. Just...wow. (:
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Loved it. Are you doing another one to follow?
Hotly81173 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh please tell me you have a sequel to this... I mean you really can't leave it there it's to good to stop with a cliff hanger like that so please tell me you have a sequel or please write one for me :)
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was very nicely done, nice writing, and good read, liked your take on this and the structure of the story, I'm just working my way through your story library some nice work ;)
megs100 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I really hope the ending was Sergio being clumsy...! But I love the chapter! :D
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i loved this...

since Emily's coming back on the show, you should really do a sequel where she comes back and she's pregnant... ;)
riverlover chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ahh! I want to know what happens next. You did a really good job of describing the character's feelings.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Always knew she took Sergio to Hotch, LOL!

What a ride this story was, really beautiful, thank you!
Cyclone Monica-Sunshine Reyes chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG WOW! That was just sooooo tragically sweet! I really loved reading it and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this? Cause I really think you should... It would be great if you could add a tragic end for this... Maybe Emily dies in Hotch's arms... I know sad ending, but it would so fit...

Plz write another chapter!
fillymd chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oooh how I wish 6.15 had played out this way, so powerful, romantic and hot!
LadyBelletrist chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow, sis! Great story, you can really feel the heat and the LOVE between them! My favorite passage: "They kissed slowly and passionately, putting everything they had into that one single kiss, and tears burned behind both their eyelids. Aaron was the first to pull away, needing to breathe, and he smiled slightly when he heard her take in large breaths. He put his forehead against hers, his eyes squeezed shut as to not let her be aware of the moisture building within them. But he knew that she could tell as her hand found his face, her fingers ghosting over his cheek."

"Aaron," she whispered, leaning up and gently kissing his lips. "I love you."

Pure gold!
elizabethlaker chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Keep going with this story! i really love it. it was so well written and has potential to get even better!