Reviews for love & other drugs
KMF chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
I don't watch anime but I was bord but when I read this it was like reliving what I live now (hope you understand qhat I mean) I'm just like sakura here just with out someone like sasuke...Anyone really
ScarletTranquility chapter 30 . 6/6/2012
Just thought I'd tip your reviews to 200. It's a nicer, more fulfilling number. ;p. Anyway, great story, love the plot
mililli chapter 30 . 5/5/2012
I don't know what the fuck I just read but I love every one of these
zunaira ghazal chapter 30 . 3/17/2012
wow...that was sad and lovely and amazing and it made me want to cry! but i loved it! :) at least it had a happy ending :D
48rounin chapter 30 . 11/20/2011
i don't know why drugged sakura rocks. I love it, i might have lost track here and there but it still was lovely 3
kurosakiLenalee chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter. I love Sasuke's character in these.
Kara no Usagi chapter 30 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful- I really enjoyed reading this, and the ending was lovely. c:
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Wow amazing..totally speechless, and a perfect ending for the story..stunning :) :)
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I live in Ohio. and this is pretty much all there is to it. I like this intro. its intriguing to the point where I want to read on, but vague enough to keep me wondering.

I guess it also goes without saying that since I live in Ohio, i already love this story. :D
ChikaMegumi chapter 30 . 6/3/2011
Beautiful. I'm not really sure what to say but I couldn't stop until I finished and for some reason I don't really want more because I feel like that was enough and this story is just the right length and has just the right amount of closure so thank you, thank you.

And do you live in Ohio by any chance?
Shadowfax311 chapter 30 . 5/31/2011
OMG cutist story ever!

it was so sweet and cute and sad and BEAUTIFUL.

keep writing girl
milk bones chapter 30 . 5/21/2011
This was so beautiful. I read this all in one day, which never happens, even when I'm reading short drabble series. This was absolutely wonderful, and I think this is one of my all time favorites. Some parts were confusing to me, but the ending was really sweet. Your imagery is great and it's just so beautiful :)
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Love & Other Drugs; there's a movie of that title. ;) Why Ohio?
an idle teen chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
Hahaha, ew hipsters :'D

I don't like them either :D
Moongoddess97 chapter 30 . 3/22/2011