Reviews for A Soul on Fire
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Nicely done! This eppy needed a bit more of this. I liked your fill in scene here...made me feel Sam's pain and Dean's worry. Thanks for sharing! :-)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I liked your tag alot better than how the episode just ended with poor Sam convulsing on the floor. Poor Dean really got the crap scared out of him and Sam's memories of hell are no picnic either.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Thanks for sharing. This was great!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i'm so glad you wrote this i haven't been able to see friday's episode yet and unforgiven drove me crazy! i bet this is how it'll actually happen...since i guess Sam isn't really going to lose his mind now i think they'll save that for the season finale...anyway, well done this is great!

thanks

Ani
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OMFG!

LOVE IT! This was soo soo awesome!

Amazng fic!

I lloved this add on! It was needed for me!

brilliant!

JUST PERFECT!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Great tag, totally believable. Things are back as they should be with Dean being able to be in protective big brother mode now that Sam has his soul and desperately comforting him through his memories of hell. And so typical of Sam to be concerned that Dean is okay too, have so missed that.

A really enjoyable read Denise.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
this fic! so awesome thank you :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was the perfect fic to read ten minutes before the new episode. Hope we get something like this. If not, I'll come back to this. Thanks.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That scene really scared the crap out of Dean, seeing Sam like that on the floor.

Sam seeing himself in hell being burned alive isn't a nice thing to see, I hope he doesn't scratch at the wall anymore.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aw, this is so great! Really anxious to see if Show handles this as well as you have. Guess we'll see tonight. :D

I really like it. Very nice brother stuff and terrified!Dean.

Really, really well done. :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Just a lovely tag...thank you so much!

I really enjoyed.

Nice title too! Very poetic.

Sunshine,

Karen
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was wonderful! Loved that it was Dean's tears that started bringing Sam out of the memories. Very nicely done. Thank you so much!
judyann chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
OMG I loved it and wouldn't we love if this is the way it would happen tonight. 1 week ago and I was at the LA Con and it was absolutely the best experience of my life. Jared and Jensen are the best! So nice to the fans and willing to do anything in photo ops and Jared even called me babe at one time. OK yes I did melt lol! It was the best! Going again next year and NJ in July! Anyhow great story!
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i absolutely loved this, i think ive read your work before but i wasnt reveiwing then. ill read some more but if they are like this ill love it. hope tonights episode is something like this
iamtryN chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love this! You captured the now boys and threw in some old boys and made a great story! Thanks for sharing