Reviews for You Make Me Smile
ShadowLady89 chapter 22 . 5/14
will there still be mpreg? and wont you update
Swedi chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
What...a beautiful story...can you pleeeeeeeease update...
Chegarty Fangirl chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Liar, you said that you would put another chapter up and it's three years later. Come on!
acetwolf94 chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2016
Yisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Aida 1999 chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
vas a continuar la historia? Me gusta mucho pero veo que no has actualizado en mucho tiempo la historia.
cicibunbuns chapter 22 . 6/18/2016
Can you please update!
IrrlandAlmondd chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Please finish this story. It's my Snickers!
Bellasml chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
don't stop I am totally addicted...update quickly or I might die.
Jakeward lover chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
Ya...better late than never. But i think you disappeared forever. Do you know how desperate I'm for this story. I think i have read this story for 4 to 5 times. This is one of my favourite. Everytime i read a story i check on this one if you have updated or not. Please update.
Jakeward lover chapter 22 . 3/7/2016
Are you alive or dead. Please please update this one.
BabyGhost123 chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
I do hope that a new chapter does come. I really love the story, ui didn't see Sam/Dean WinChester coming into the story but I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter to come.
Sophie chapter 22 . 1/12/2016
Awwww vry cute story wid a cute jacob & cool dude edward bt i wonder whether u r still in writing or nt. Bcoz if u r den pls continue dis story. A lovely story should nt be abandoned.
nialljakecrazyma chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
It's 2016 now & I fucking can't believe that i'm still gonna begg u to update whatever JUST GOD PLZ PLZ PLZ HAVE A MERCY ON US & GIVE US OTHER UPDATES PLZ PLZ PLZ O_O this is a so great story to abandon like this girl plz plz plz it's really not fair.
neko-jin72 chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
Do you know if you are going to continue to update this story, or if it's been continued on another site? It's a really good story and I was just curious. Thanks :)