Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
Muraku chapter 1 . 3/21
I did of course beat this game and then some but also I went and got all the summons and also perhaps the best equipment overall. I know you might not be around to read this but also I got some of the weapon/armor drops from certain enemies like the Tisiphone edge that drops from a great dragon. The Tisiphone edge is the most powerful short sword in the game just to let you know. I am going to guess this story assumes you did not go and fight the post game bosses and grabbed the items you found in there and also did not enter the Dark Dawn version of Crossbone Isle. Well what if I went and did a sort of remake of this and had it so it thought you had the best equipment as well as all summons and djinni.
likeI'lltellyou chapter 1 . 2/15
Im writing for all the capters. I love it all. One of the best fanfictions I've read. But that doesn't count for much. In my opion add bloood and make the guy king! Anyway more blood. I'm hust evil like thatO:-).
Allyraine chapter 25 . 2/13
Fucking Alex. What a dick.
Galbo chapter 73 . 12/16/2016
It pains me to say that it took me 4 years to get around to writing this review... So here's my apologies for a review long overdue.
This story is probably my favorite on this entire website, if for no other reason than it was the first fanfic I've ever read. I loved reading it over and over, chuckling every once in a while, and feeling anxious for an update. I remember feeling so sorry for what Sveta had to go through, and rolling my eyes at the cheesy moments she and Matthew shared. You took the Golden Sun universe that I knew and made it bigger! You made the characters so easy to become attached to and the plot a believable expansion on the canon.
The story was, and still is, wonderful.

Whether or not you see this, jollygreendragon, you did excellent.
You Know chapter 73 . 12/15/2016
I have honestly never read a story more satisfying than this one (official or spin-off mind you)! True you would only understand if you knew the backstory, but I'm literally re-reading this in 2016. My heart is in tears all over again. I'm so glad I came back to read it. AAAAGHHH the emotions are getting to me. Read this after knowing the backstory and you will leave satisfied.
Blaze521 chapter 72 . 7/30/2016
I knew Alex would come at some point
YuiTarsis chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
When Jenna called Matthew good-for-nothing I practically exploded .-.
Guest chapter 73 . 2/25/2016
Hands down the 2nd best fanfic I've ever had the extreme joy of reading. Bested only by "The greatest there ever was, or ever will be.", a pokemon masterpiece-in-progress by Dear Agony, Suffer Slowly. Still this fic is amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Dude I love the song Midna's Lament. Great BGM!
Matthew chapter 25 . 1/10/2016
That sucks
Matthew chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
...
Matthew chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Mom, wherever you are they are ruining your name with this story. Remember you aren't the Collosal Bitch the story is.
Matthew chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Then why not Apolloshipper
Matthew chapter 36 . 1/5/2016
FUCK you for what you reminded my girlfriend about what she went through in the prison.
Matthew chapter 35 . 1/5/2016
So that's why I was thrown into the dungeon. If my mother hadn't killed her with searing beam I would've cut her to shreds with the Sol Blade.