Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
Patrat7777 chapter 73 . 7/17/2013
Luv'd every bit of it btw i luv all ur work and Antivipers. Shoreline helped in my inspiration for a karis rief but it turned, more like flew off rthe road into a rief himi. I honestly hav no idea anyway thank you for the amazing story lovd every part of it
Genderfluid and Green chapter 61 . 7/4/2013
"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree? I traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you, some of then want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused." -Eurythmics, 'Sweet Dreams'
Awesome song. *bro-fists*
Genderfluid and Green chapter 60 . 7/4/2013
Why the hell'd you remove the sex scene?!
Genderfluid and Green chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
What's Stormshipping?
allen Vth chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
That joke with Matthew was seriously unexpected. I nearly had a cartoon moment were I feel down my chair!
For now I don't have much criticism, except for Rief, I still believe he's a bit out of character.
allen Vth chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
But people barging in and screaming random stuff is my favorite part (only in small numbers though).
In my personal opinion, you should try to please yourself rather than the audience. Because this is your fanfic, you decide where it goes and so on. Sure, the viewers are important, but it's of keeping it real with yourself.
allen Vth chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I don't know, Doublon was a really cool name in my opinion.
this is worthy of being called a twist, especially in Rief's speech, probably a bit grotesque in my opinion.
allen Vth chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
You developed Mia and Rief quite well. Its been a long time since I played the game, but I believe you kept them in character, which is something I really like.
allen Vth chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I realized something was off with Matthew in the beginning. Even so, I loved reading every single word.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
The words 'Colossal bitch' never came to mind. I Just thought of her as someone who needed help, along with Isaac in a group therapy.
But it was quite revealing what Jenna said, shocking even.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
The only thing that bugged me was how Sveta let herself get 'captured' willingly. Then again, being asked insane question after insane question, I see myself going to the restroom and scream my frustrations out.
allen Vth chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
But it's still fun how a mind-reader and a quiet protagonist interact because the mind-reader has to invade privacy of the other one :D
The only bad thing I seen so far is when there is a long monologue of a character, like with Sveta for example. I imagined she was just standing like solid or something, but I guess that is just me who thought that.
allen Vth chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
She will wait for him she says. I am sure she will. I just hope she appears later in the story as well. I will be sad if she doesn't.
allen Vth chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Mind, Find, Me, There,
Only the last three words make sense together.
As of for now, this chapter turned out quite well-made. I am definitely seeing more of this.
The akward romance between the two was very touchy. I also liked that Matthew said nothing, he remains the silent, nice type.
Secundum chapter 72 . 5/14/2013
I KNEW that would happen! I was worried that you would consider doing that a bit of a cop-out, but I'm glad it happened in the end. Great story, start to finish!
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »