Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
Enigmatic Otaku chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
At first, i thought the tall man and red haired woman Rief bump into were Felix and Karst
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Okay trying to help... my favorite is KarisxAmiti, if you are still looking for a match for Karis. Also it is sad that people can be negative like you mentioned. You have a ton of talent as a writer and it is good that you can take the negative and improve your story with it. I have never posted my stories. You are brave to do so.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I like the story so far. It is well written, and I do like some of the things you did with the characters.
When Reif called the tuaparang dicks, I couldn't stop laughing! He just doesn't seem like the one to say that! XD
Jeako98 chapter 73 . 9/29/2013
Finally.
It tooke me like half a year to read through this xD
And I must say, it's amazing! One of the best Golden Sun fanfics I'v ever read, seriously.
I was kinda sad at the end though, but that's just because I could go on reading this forever xD

Keep up the good work! :D

xDarkDawnx
D-Drive chapter 73 . 7/25/2013
Well, that felt like a very good ending. It was long, though it had a lot to cover. It sets some things up for the sequel, and the end of Tyrell's part was hilarious.
Patrat7777 chapter 73 . 7/17/2013
Luv'd every bit of it btw i luv all ur work and Antivipers. Shoreline helped in my inspiration for a karis rief but it turned, more like flew off rthe road into a rief himi. I honestly hav no idea anyway thank you for the amazing story lovd every part of it
Genderfluid and Green chapter 61 . 7/4/2013
"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree? I traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you, some of then want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused." -Eurythmics, 'Sweet Dreams'
Awesome song. *bro-fists*
Genderfluid and Green chapter 60 . 7/4/2013
Why the hell'd you remove the sex scene?!
Genderfluid and Green chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
What's Stormshipping?
allen Vth chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
That joke with Matthew was seriously unexpected. I nearly had a cartoon moment were I feel down my chair!
For now I don't have much criticism, except for Rief, I still believe he's a bit out of character.
allen Vth chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
But people barging in and screaming random stuff is my favorite part (only in small numbers though).
In my personal opinion, you should try to please yourself rather than the audience. Because this is your fanfic, you decide where it goes and so on. Sure, the viewers are important, but it's of keeping it real with yourself.
allen Vth chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I don't know, Doublon was a really cool name in my opinion.
this is worthy of being called a twist, especially in Rief's speech, probably a bit grotesque in my opinion.
allen Vth chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
You developed Mia and Rief quite well. Its been a long time since I played the game, but I believe you kept them in character, which is something I really like.
allen Vth chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I realized something was off with Matthew in the beginning. Even so, I loved reading every single word.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
The words 'Colossal bitch' never came to mind. I Just thought of her as someone who needed help, along with Isaac in a group therapy.
But it was quite revealing what Jenna said, shocking even.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »