Reviews for Ligeia
mabelsmile chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
kyaaaaaa...! por favor sigue sigue...! me encanto a ver a haruhi tan maternal con sus hijos y a tamaki tan maduro y sus hijos kyaaa son tan perfectos por favor sigue co el fic por favor...!
ILoveAnime101 chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
It may be creeping me out but It makes me want to read it more. Update soon. XD
Tracey4t chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
I'm surprise that spirit thats possesing Suzuka didn't react to the notion of being exersized
anastasia podushkina chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I think you did a good job putting all this together, it must have been hard. Honestly i cant wait for more to come. Please stretch it out, i dont want it to end soon. I want it to keep going
anastasia podushkina chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Well, heres an idea, you could make it that when they move to their new estate, one of their kids find a secret room, like in the castle book that suzuka read. With a dungeon. And that there was a secret passage way from the inside and outside. And that she gets trapped in it. Or it could be that haruhi get stolen by a gang and wants money from her family, at the same time torturing her. And you could also make it funny, like how you say that tamaki fumes, about things. Well, I really hope this helpes. I am paiciantelly waiting for the next chapter to come out. Hope it comes soon. :)
Patty Loves Giraffes chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This is sooo very good I love it so very much you are such a good writer! Keep up the good work!
DarkTracy chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
Lets hope Nekowzowa can help!
DarkTracy chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Poor Haruhi! No mother should have to endure that! Can't wait for the newest chapter hope its real soon!
OHSHC-Lover chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
wait, WHAT? where's the chapter 11?

this fic is amazing! why don't you continue the history?

i'm gonna bite you!
Tracey4t chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
This is getting scary I hope nothing bad happens to the kids!
Marrow365 chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Oh snap this is getting gooD
Marrow365 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Holy Crap 0.0 I am freakin out here
Marrow365 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Ahahaha tamaki in a tutu trying to follow his daughter made me laugh and the fact that haruhi was recording just made it all the better. Keep up the good work :)
MintMeow chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
No reviews? :O

I always wonder why it is that sometimes not so greatly written stories have all these reviews but some really good ones don't.

It's good. Very detailed writing.

Just gotta wonder how many of these ''married with kids'' Ouran stories are on this site?

I'm written two already! O