Reviews for Enforced Heroics
Fulcon chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I like the fic so far, but I would like to point out that you've switched Sheri and Rachel's names half way through the chapter.

Other than that, good job.
wabi7 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUAL! *goes to Sequal*
JrBenson chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Hello there,

I play DCUO like it's the end of the world and I love it. This story had me grabbing my controller a few times. lol. Very interesting. I really enjoyed the concept of it.

I am thinking of doing a story based on one of my own toons but timing is everything.

Hope you continue with another.

JrB
Kieran Robinson chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Fantastic work! One of the best I've seen so far! A few person and grammar errors here and there, but the first person works so well that only the people that can recognize an error a mile away (Me and a few other fanfic critics.) could notice it! Overall fantastic. ***** (5 Stars)
Random Person chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Hi, I play DC Universe and will one day make a story. But, I'm not here to talk about that! I'm here to tell you great job with the story. I absolutely loved it! I'm on my way now to read your other stories :) keep writing on
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is really good so far. I love the image of superheroics gone wrong, especially when heroes discover that they have powers. I look forward to your story.
FireEnchantress chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
This was a very nicely written story about experiences of a new hero. :) greaat job.
Origami Eagle chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
If this ends here, I have to say this is definitely the best DCUO fanfic I have seen and easily one of the best stories I have read EVER. The writing is amazing, the story is compelling, the characters you created are incredibly detailed and fun to read about and original. I could go on, but I think you get the point. This one as made it's way into my favorites and you as an author have just gained another subscriber. Congratulations and I hope you keep writing stuff this good.
Delphine Pryde chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Two thumbs up for this chapter.
wabi7 chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
This was an awesome chapter! Thanks for updating! Seeing this makes me want to update my own FanFic! great job!
Blaak-Magik chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I loved this chapter. And what made me really happy was that I had just finished that same mission that you described in the story the day before. So in short: Cool story bro, you should tell it at parties.
Blaak-Magik chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
This is a great story. Please keep it up.
Exobytten chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
This is a great story. You're a wonderful story teller and this only needs a few edits to get it up to tip-top shape. I love that Rachel is a fully realized person, and that she already has those catch-phrases we all develop as we get older.

A few things I would note is to look out for adding a word twice, making mistakes with remember which character is doing the action and where they are. There's also some words missing entirely, as well as possessive's and verb-noun agreement issues... but overall this is one of the best DCUO stories in this small collection. I cannot wait to read more!
peachykeeners chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Wow. This is really well written. Awesome story please continue it. I can't wait to read more. Thank u so much for writing and sharing :-)
FATE1106 chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
There really are not that many DC universe stories, 10 I think including this one. This is by far the best keep up your great writing and keep churning out good stuf!

Update Soon!