Reviews for Sworn Through Swords
ShadowImageComics chapter 2 . 4/25
Please continue this story for it was doing so good.
L.D. Cyphre chapter 2 . 3/12
I know it's been years since you've done anything on , but I just wanted to let you know I'm a huge fan of Here In My Arms and Sworn Through Swords. In My Arms simply for having Tsukune take a path I had hoped he'd follow in the manga before my disappointment with what did happen, along with having him be with the girls in a believable way and Sworn Through Swords for taking such a unique approach to a Devil May Cry crossover that was very enjoyable and thankfully very different from the countless Dante or Vergil going to Youkai Academy and falling in love with grammar errors galore, and again giving Tsukune power to protect.

Though I doubt it, I do hope you find this just so you know that someone still enjoys your work even after all this time. Thank you for the effort you put into your works.

-Louis Devro Cyphre
Honestly.. it would be Better if Tsukune was Virgil Son...the brother of nero
Yokai are Likely Descendents of the first genration og Human-Demon Hybrids

S Class Yokai being the Descendants of Types of Devils

While a Average Yokai is Desdandants of Average Demons

Dante was 38 to 40 in In DMC4
Tomon chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I was afraid of starting to read story of just two chapter even with quite a lot words and I was right. Now I desperately want more! Guess only waiting and hope for update is there for me.
Really captivating story and very interesting crossover. It may make Tsukune too OP but he still got a lot to learn and we may encounter also the real demons so there is that. But given how much I like when Tsukune really manage to stand for himself this story is superb!
Excellent job and I really pray that you will update some day.
Anlanther chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
So many times did I think this chapter was going to end while reading, and I really started to feel all the more dread as I went on. Why?! Why oh why did this have to stop updating 2 years ago?! It's so good and I'm now very much hooked!
... Anyway, great two chapters so far. Tiny mistake in the line "Speaking of, his stomach wasn't the only one that decided to make its needs known, and Moka blushed at the unhappy gurgle of her midsection.", but other than that, the story was very well written and well read over despite the large chapter!

Looking forward to seeing more from you... hopefully
Unknown2112015 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Nice, I can not wait to see how this one come out. This is good.
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Interesting one you got here. O look another chapter. The first got me hooked, so I can not wait to see what the other would be like.
MChief20PL chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I think this fic is a great idea. It feels like I've been waiting forever for next chapter, even more so than Here In My Arms. I hope you're going to continue this soon.
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
shouldn't this be listed as a crossover with something?
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I don't know if you still keep track of the reviews you get or have retired from writing fanfiction, but having just finished reading what you have posted, I must say I really enjoyed the ride. The What the Eyes Can't See Trilogy(and I have gone on AFF to read part 3) is easily my second favorite epic fanfic for Bleach(bit disappointing it has been placed on such a long hiatus after such a huge cliffhanger) and cements your position as my second favorite fanfiction writer for bleach.

The quality of your Bleach fics encouraged me to read your Rosario Vampire fics, despite having never read a RV fanfic before and having only read about half of Viz's translation of the season 1 manga. Well worth it. As much as I enjoyed the What the Eyes can't see trilogy, I can see a definite improvement in your writing both in Her in my Arms and this and the Ben 10 inspired fic. I sincerely hope the year-and-a-half hiatus since your last update is merely a prolonged bout of writer's block or real life getting in the way because losing you as a fanfiction author would be quite the lost.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Next chapter plz
mac10m1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Hey! Update this story please! It is awesome, and I now am going to get the DMC series and play it. Thank you for the beginning of yet another EPIC RV tale.
mac10m1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This intro chapter was a riveting tale! Keep up the great work!
Arridu chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Oh...oh my, and I though HIMA was good, this is excellent, I greatly look forward to seeing more whenever you resume writing