Reviews for Sworn Through Swords
That black guy chapter 2 . 8/12
This it so cool please continue this story i most read more.
That one guy 69 chapter 1 . 8/10
I think this us going to be a great read and i cant wait to read what u come up with. Please keep it up
a really good story but it appears to be dead as last update was in 2012
Bropower125 chapter 2 . 4/6
I would love to see this updated, it looks very promising. though if there is one thing I must say it is that Tsukune should probably get a seal otherwise it kinda kills the whole story, other than that I think it's great!
NETGamer99 chapter 2 . 3/1
Hey Sabr! I love the little series you made here, and even though I'm not familiar with the Devil May Cry storyline, I love how you integrated some different ideas into the Rosario x Vampire dimension. There is a little problem that you might want to fix if this is a serious series: you need to allow new readers to flow into the story better at the beginning in Chapter 1. Overall though, it's second to none already, and I can't wait to see you update this and HIMA soon. Dueces!
Lovnag chapter 2 . 1/20
Wow, simply wow. This is so great. These kinds of crossovers are so good, and yet they are rarely done right. This is an exception. The character interactions are superb, their personalities are flashed out. I love it.
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Magnificent chapter not my favorite pairing but still magnificent can't wait for more please update soon.
Sonnenfrost chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
A fantastic beginning.
Vergil I recognized yet Nero had to state his name before I could place him.
Your story is very interessting and shines through the masses.
Keep up the great work.
ShadowImageComics chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Please continue this story for it was doing so good.
L.D. Cyphre chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I know it's been years since you've done anything on , but I just wanted to let you know I'm a huge fan of Here In My Arms and Sworn Through Swords. In My Arms simply for having Tsukune take a path I had hoped he'd follow in the manga before my disappointment with what did happen, along with having him be with the girls in a believable way and Sworn Through Swords for taking such a unique approach to a Devil May Cry crossover that was very enjoyable and thankfully very different from the countless Dante or Vergil going to Youkai Academy and falling in love with grammar errors galore, and again giving Tsukune power to protect.

Though I doubt it, I do hope you find this just so you know that someone still enjoys your work even after all this time. Thank you for the effort you put into your works.

-Louis Devro Cyphre

S Class Yokai being the Descendants of Types of Devils

While a Average Yokai is Desdandants of Average Demons

Dante was 38 to 40 in In DMC4
Tomon chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I was afraid of starting to read story of just two chapter even with quite a lot words and I was right. Now I desperately want more! Guess only waiting and hope for update is there for me.
Really captivating story and very interesting crossover. It may make Tsukune too OP but he still got a lot to learn and we may encounter also the real demons so there is that. But given how much I like when Tsukune really manage to stand for himself this story is superb!
Excellent job and I really pray that you will update some day.
Anlanther chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
So many times did I think this chapter was going to end while reading, and I really started to feel all the more dread as I went on. Why?! Why oh why did this have to stop updating 2 years ago?! It's so good and I'm now very much hooked!
... Anyway, great two chapters so far. Tiny mistake in the line "Speaking of, his stomach wasn't the only one that decided to make its needs known, and Moka blushed at the unhappy gurgle of her midsection.", but other than that, the story was very well written and well read over despite the large chapter!

Looking forward to seeing more from you... hopefully
Unknown2112015 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Nice, I can not wait to see how this one come out. This is good.