Reviews for Rabbit Heart
PrettyForAPence chapter 4 . 11/15
It's hard to picture Angela being a bitch. I'd of placed Jessica in that role lol
Bella is a stupid whore. She's going to fuck with Edward and then leave. Lol. she seems like a whore. This story is going to get even more stupid...
athome Jo chapter 26 . 10/3
Yay!
athome Jo chapter 25 . 10/3
Loved this story!
nbrian72 chapter 4 . 9/1
I am a HUGE New Kids On The Block fan. I live, eat, & breath NKOTB. I'm a Jordan girl. Ever been on one of the NKOTB cruises? The one next month will be my 4th one. #BHLOVE
sury.h chapter 26 . 7/23
Thank you!
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 9 . 4/9
Of course no special there.
I loved reading this story and would really like to read some more outtakes!
boopgirl chapter 26 . 4/24/2016
Great story. Love it
tricklem chapter 26 . 2/23/2016
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I would love to read some more outtakes. How about some of Angela's POV and what happens to her after she leaves the bar after the fight with Bella?
Crystalena chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Ha, and until this chapter I was pretty confident that Jacob was the psycho stalker!
Keltyr chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
Terrific story, thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
I love it! I'm a sucker for the happy endings :) glad everything worked out for them!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
I'm still waiting for one of these songs to be Taylor Swift, since Izzy is this Pop superstar. I won't be mad if none of them are though; just slightly surprised. I love this song by Lifehouse btw :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
I'm glad the capture didn't last long. It's a good thing that Jane was pretty naive about the whole thing. I thought Dillion was the actual stalker and was gonna hurt her badly.
6,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »