Reviews for Rabbit Heart
boopgirl chapter 26 . 4/24
Great story. Love it
tricklem chapter 26 . 2/23
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I would love to read some more outtakes. How about some of Angela's POV and what happens to her after she leaves the bar after the fight with Bella?
elenalena chapter 10 . 1/26
Ha, and until this chapter I was pretty confident that Jacob was the psycho stalker!
Keltyr chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
Terrific story, thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
I love it! I'm a sucker for the happy endings :) glad everything worked out for them!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
I'm still waiting for one of these songs to be Taylor Swift, since Izzy is this Pop superstar. I won't be mad if none of them are though; just slightly surprised. I love this song by Lifehouse btw :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
I'm glad the capture didn't last long. It's a good thing that Jane was pretty naive about the whole thing. I thought Dillion was the actual stalker and was gonna hurt her badly.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
So it was the obviously creepy Jane. I thought it might be her or their was going to be a surprise twist like Tanya.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
What has she been keeping from him? He knows about the stalker, right? I'm so glad that was Edward and not creepy stalker in her dressing room.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
It can't be James, right? I was thinking the creepy twins even though they're the obvious choice.
mybookloveaffair chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
Loved this outtake! Glad Charlie got to make an appearance! Now I get most of the inside jokes between Bella and Em. Angela was a snobby bitch even as a child. Also, what is her secret that Edward knows about her? I'm thinking nose job or slept her way to being a supermodel.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
I hope Edward believes them about Angela's true nature and tells her to back off.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Aww cuteness! I'm happy for them.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
First, I love that song. I hope (know) she'll show up at the house the next day. I wonder what Jasper is going to show her? My heart was starting to ache during their convo with Bella's its me not you speech.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Aww I wanted a first kiss first kiss. It was sweet nonetheless though :)
6,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »