Reviews for The New Students
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
I know you asked us to be patient and I personally will continue to do so but its been near six years since your last update if u need help ask your fans
xultimate876 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
UPDATE ?
lee chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
well it has been over three years are uver your writers block yet man
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
continue
Xandarius chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
I hope you update soon, I really like this story
FY chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Do you intend on continueing this story? 'Cause I like this best among your stories :33
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
JUST UPDATE ALREADY!
YukiMC chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Such a good story line and concept I hope you continue this soon.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
please continue! maybe have them sneak into Byakuya's place that night or something!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
i think you should spend a few more chapters in the academy years and put ichigo and rukia in a few dates just to show there love life isn't fucked. Then go to the whole Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo to his side . I just felt like throwin some ideas your way to cure that writers block. I got it too for one of mine and its killing me!
tom-kurosaki94 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Good story
Please continue.
tom-kurosaki94 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hey I love this story, I think the concept is brilliant, I would really like to see more chapters because it just works really well.
Waywardneko chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
It's been a couple years and I rather like this story. If you are not going to finish it then I would appreciate the memo that you are not. If you are still on writers block, well, that sucks, but if you don't know what you are going to do, I would recommend going back and re-reading/re-editing the whole thing then deciding what a rough plot-line you want or discontinue it until the block goes away. Your last chapter did say that you haven't abandoned this, but it HAS been two years since the memo... It is very nice, and your grammar is very good. Thanks for writing and sharing. :3
fireclaw239 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
you have to keep going with the academy. at least until ichigo "gains" his zanpakuto