Reviews for The New Students
Somebody chapter 5 . 9/22
You should keep the timeline streached make Ichigo seem like the strongest in all his classes then rukia saving her sister then just some random jump cuts to add on to the story(that makes since) have them get married in the 4th year and then you just do everything else you planned after the school just because you don't know what to do dose not mean that you can't ask us for help.
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 8/23
Writers Block doesn't exist, not when you have a deadline. It all in your head. Just start writing and don't stop until you have something good. Doesn't even have to been on theme.
SlashingMoon chapter 5 . 5/24
Hope you plan it out soon. I would like to read more :)
Manga154 chapter 5 . 3/26
It's been six years...
T-T
suedarau chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Please keep this story going. I am waiting. Love your story. : )
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
I know you asked us to be patient and I personally will continue to do so but its been near six years since your last update if u need help ask your fans
xultimate876 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
UPDATE ?
lee chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
well it has been over three years are uver your writers block yet man
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
continue
Xandarius chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
I hope you update soon, I really like this story
FY chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Do you intend on continueing this story? 'Cause I like this best among your stories :33
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
JUST UPDATE ALREADY!
YukiMC chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Such a good story line and concept I hope you continue this soon.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
please continue! maybe have them sneak into Byakuya's place that night or something!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
i think you should spend a few more chapters in the academy years and put ichigo and rukia in a few dates just to show there love life isn't fucked. Then go to the whole Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo to his side . I just felt like throwin some ideas your way to cure that writers block. I got it too for one of mine and its killing me!