Reviews for Cancer Running Through Your Veins
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was hard to read - which means the writing was excellent.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is so good! I loved it! I want a sequel! :)
lunarocks14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ugh now I'm crying baaaaby.

I love this it's beautiful and sad and amazing and yay for Kurt noticing and I'm so tired I can't think straight but pedo!Will is surprisingly in character oh dear... o.O
Marie King chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow! Just WOW! I can't think of any adjectives that are good enough to describe how AMAZING this story is! You really tapped into some serious pain to write this at least that's how I interpreted it. Anyway I really hope you think about adding to this! It really deserves some more chapters!
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Well, while I hold on to the idea that Mr. Shue wouldn't do that, this is great! :)
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This. I just. I can't even.

This is heartbreaking. Completely and utterly heartbreaking. I cry every time I read it. Blaine's situation and his helplessness but the convincing reasons behind it and just AJSJDJSKSKAJDBH and the Klaine at the end and GAH. I love it. I love protective!Kurt as well, we never get enough of him. This is truly amazing. You're really talented. Is there any chance of a sequel, of the healing process or something? Anyway, this is amazing. I can't heap praise high enough.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This. I just. I can't even.

7yearsoflove chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Pedo!Will strikes again, and I am liking it quite a bit. Will you be continuing this story? I'd really love to read more.:)
BananaBat18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was intense. Usually you see Blaine being the protective one, but I like that you had Blaine in trouble with Kurt being the protective one.
disordered chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I'm not sure why this doesn't have more reviews, it's written beautifully :)
Klaine-carson-cooper chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Omg this is intense, can you do another chapter showing what happens! it would be great!
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I liked your story a lot. Great job _

Is it wrong for me to say that I kinda like the idea of Blaine/Will (Bill?, Waine?, Billiam? O_o)