Reviews for Tangled Spirits
Devanor chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
3 years without an update, what happened? :(
Rizaidym chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
"I'm gonna take the easy way out and say Dragon Age 2, Crysis 2, and Homefront."

One word: SKYYYYYYYYRIIIIIIIIIIIM!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, nal ok zin los vahriin...that game alone has eaten up so much of my writing time(and my social life), it's not even funny.
Kitsune Kit chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Aww this looks so great! I can't wait for more!
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I WANT MOAR! This is an awesome fic, you should write more.
Cstan chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Don't worry, I haven't abandoned you yet.

I liked how you addressed Matthew's time after his return but the best scene was definitly when Isaac "found" the Encyclopedia... you'd have to be mentally impaired not to realize the amound of affection Matthew has with Sveta.

An Amiti-scentric story concering his heritage? Sounds good, I always like fics about Alex's "miss-step", hehe.
Specter Von Baren chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Well... I would like to see this fic be finished first but my recommendation is that you post the first chapter for your other fic at least. If it's already done then posting it could help you out with more ideas from readers and since it would be more adventury, it would help with any frustration at being constrained to one fic.

Basically, try to make both fics different so you can switch off and on between them for whenever you feel in the mood for one thing or the other.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be.

barefootbean chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I'm way too lazy to log in right now. Sorry!

This was nicely written, and yes, it had enough dialogue for me. :) I like the fact that Sveta sounds so in-character, simply through her letters. Matthew's excitement at recieving them was sweet, too; It seemed really genuine to me.

Eh, I'm feeling lame today with my reviews. Pshha... Oh! Second story? Go for it! It you don't strike when your in the mood to write, you won't be able to express the idea as well as when you first thought of it. I understand the feeling of needing a distraction from the main story you're working on. It's like a writer's disease. XD Good luck if you decide to publish that chapter.
jollygreendragon chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
yaaaay another chapter, finally

I, for one, am a proponent of the multiple-stories idea. If people are reading as you post chapters, then they'll be kept waiting anyway inevitably; branching out means that if you're in a sullen mood you can work on a darkfic, and if you're in a silly mood you can work on a humor fic, and so on.

I've seen situations where it works well, and I've seen situations where it doesn't. I'm kind of doing that, since I have a "story" that's made up of shorts in the other story's universe, and it lets me just throw out random ideas whenever I feel like it, but I imagine a full story would be more difficult to do concurrently because you end up with people on both ends asking for more frequent updates.

It's up to you, in the end. I say go for it, especially if this story's already halfway done - if you can't do both, it means you can finish this one before continuing on with the next.
godofmadness43 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
wow, this is very good, i see on most walkthroughs no one pays attention to the encyclopedia entires, glad someoen cares
Jelloh chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
This is excellent, well done! I really hope you're not planning on abandoning this story at all... looking forward to reading more!
barefootbean chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This is good so far. I really liked your opening chapter, how you went into describing the final events. It kinda set up Matthew and Sveta's characteristics right off the bat, but without being overbearing. I was surprised when I noticed that this fic is rated K. Are you planning on making this a very...innocent romance then? 'Innocent' probably isn't the right word, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I see that you intend to keep it K the whole time, but I'd like to know what you intend to get across in this story, or rather, what you don't plan on showing.

Regarding your last two chapters, they were nice too. You had several grammmar errors, but nothing that would ruin the overall story so far. You'd have to be nitpicky for it to actually be a bother. Your writing is smooth and very calm almost, though if I had to complain about anything, I'd say the lack of dialogue between the characters. But then again, this is only the first two chapters (excluding prologue) so I can't really complain. Personalities seem a little lacking, but like I just said, your just starting your story, so I can't complain. But anyhow, your good on mechanics, and your story is interesting so far. I look forward to see how you continue this. :) Nice job!
Specter Von Baren chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Ugh! I really want to read more! Please continue to write this story please.

Specter Von Baren chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Very good, very good indeed.

Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hhm, I think I see where this is going, and I like it.

IGAF-kun chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Very intriguing. I look forward to the next chapter.

IGAF-kun