Reviews for Satisfaction of a Job Well Done
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/8
Haha. This was so much fun to read. It's been a while since I've laughed so much at a story. The delightfully phrased sentances along, among my favourites is how being fat hadn't killed Heidegger and the long legs and hair leading to a very floppy Sephiroth. I'd love to read the continuation of this story if you ever plan to start posting again. Thank you for the work you've put down on this! I really enjoyed it.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 7/7
The second hand embarassment and "God no baby what are yoU DOING STOP PLES" physically HURTS
Gypsyann chapter 1 . 4/29
This sooo needs a second part
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/18
Lololol, if it wasn't for the genre, I would have thought this was about a sephiroth who took to trolling a cadet and not a socially retarded way to spend time with someone.
Ninniacthel chapter 1 . 1/2
This is really sweet, I expected Chapter 2 despite seeing the 'status: complete' sign XD
one123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
What complete nooooooo
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Cloud turned into kind of a mother-hen, didn't he? I think it's sweet, how he fussed over the General. And all his escapades are funny. Nice story.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oh my gosh that's funny, and it has to be the most convoluted romance ever. What will they tell people years down the road if they actually get together? "For some reason, the creative sadism of random trivial/contrived errands was just plain sexy" "He's so cute when restraining himself from screaming at me" *snicker*
MiaHale chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I laughed the entire time I read the story. Good job for a great little story !
Agkelos chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
The characterization of Cloud is SO GOOD in this! Everything is just too funny and cute and adorable for words! It feels like there should be more to follow. The misadventures of Cloud...lol! Love it! Hope you write more in this verse!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Ahaha! This was fantastic and evil and lovely all at once! Thank you for making me laugh! XD The story is just wonderful!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I read this. My aunt is probably wondering if I've lost a few more of my marbles.

If Seph doesn't wrangle Cloud into SOLIDER or Reno doesn't make Tseng get him, then they're all crazy and really have no idea what kind of hilarity they're missing. ...However, I have a feeling that a certain Silver General has been hacking the security cameras.
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is lovely and they're all absolutely crazy! Cloud... oh dear cloud
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Ahh... this story is absolutely amazing! I kept giggling while reading most parts of this fanfic...

I loved the parts where Cloud had to lead ( drag ) Sephiroth around the building and the part where Cloud thought that "General Sephiroth is a glorious bastion of pure power."
I loved the humor :D

Thanks for writing this lovely story!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Cloud stealing the brandy from Reno's rooms had me laughing till I started crying. At first I scoffed at Rude not knowing Cloud was a cadet rather than a hooker, but then I thought that Reno is just the kind of guy who'd order a role play hooker, and he musta done something horrible that Rude was chomping to get back at him about, letting in a hooker (or cadet - probably didn't matter to Rude who was just after pay back) to steal all his stuff. The realization that Sephiroth was an evil, evil genius who was far more effective at punishing him than any old toe removing punisher could ever be had me dying of satisfaction.