Reviews for Satisfaction of a Job Well Done
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 7/16
This was in one word; absolutely amazing. You are inspiring, truly. I just love how you wrote Cloud and Sephiroth. Like Sephiroth especially seemed very in character, and Cloud was just adorable. I loved all the crazy tasks Sephiroth set him out to do (half the time I was wondering if he was screwing with him on purpose). But yeah, t'was truly a fabulous read. Thank you for sharing this with us, you're an amazing writer.
SkySong246 chapter 1 . 2/14
That was brilliant :D
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Love It.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
The second hand embarassment and "God please tell me you aren't going to" is just as real as the first time through and I'm dyin
LittleWesties9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
oo so cute! XD Loved it~
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Haha. This was so much fun to read. It's been a while since I've laughed so much at a story. The delightfully phrased sentances along, among my favourites is how being fat hadn't killed Heidegger and the long legs and hair leading to a very floppy Sephiroth. I'd love to read the continuation of this story if you ever plan to start posting again. Thank you for the work you've put down on this! I really enjoyed it.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
The second hand embarassment and "God no baby what are yoU DOING STOP PLES" physically HURTS
Gypsyann chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This sooo needs a second part
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Lololol, if it wasn't for the genre, I would have thought this was about a sephiroth who took to trolling a cadet and not a socially retarded way to spend time with someone.
Ninniacthel chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This is really sweet, I expected Chapter 2 despite seeing the 'status: complete' sign XD
one123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
What complete nooooooo
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Cloud turned into kind of a mother-hen, didn't he? I think it's sweet, how he fussed over the General. And all his escapades are funny. Nice story.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oh my gosh that's funny, and it has to be the most convoluted romance ever. What will they tell people years down the road if they actually get together? "For some reason, the creative sadism of random trivial/contrived errands was just plain sexy" "He's so cute when restraining himself from screaming at me" *snicker*
MiaHale chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I laughed the entire time I read the story. Good job for a great little story !
Agkelos chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
The characterization of Cloud is SO GOOD in this! Everything is just too funny and cute and adorable for words! It feels like there should be more to follow. The misadventures of Cloud...lol! Love it! Hope you write more in this verse!