Reviews for Satisfaction of a Job Well Done
Noradin chapter 1 . 1/6
Yes, you missed some typos (there is one right in the last dialogue even), but it is still a brilliant story.
Just... why does it have only one single chapter? ;)
guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
nice! the end was a bit short, but that could be because i just wanted to keep reading. :-)
love it!
sousie chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
that was fantastic!
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This was in one word; absolutely amazing. You are inspiring, truly. I just love how you wrote Cloud and Sephiroth. Like Sephiroth especially seemed very in character, and Cloud was just adorable. I loved all the crazy tasks Sephiroth set him out to do (half the time I was wondering if he was screwing with him on purpose). But yeah, t'was truly a fabulous read. Thank you for sharing this with us, you're an amazing writer.
SkySong246 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
That was brilliant :D
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Love It.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
The second hand embarassment and "God please tell me you aren't going to" is just as real as the first time through and I'm dyin
LittleWesties9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
oo so cute! XD Loved it~
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Haha. This was so much fun to read. It's been a while since I've laughed so much at a story. The delightfully phrased sentances along, among my favourites is how being fat hadn't killed Heidegger and the long legs and hair leading to a very floppy Sephiroth. I'd love to read the continuation of this story if you ever plan to start posting again. Thank you for the work you've put down on this! I really enjoyed it.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
The second hand embarassment and "God no baby what are yoU DOING STOP PLES" physically HURTS
Gypsyann chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This sooo needs a second part
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Lololol, if it wasn't for the genre, I would have thought this was about a sephiroth who took to trolling a cadet and not a socially retarded way to spend time with someone.
Ninniacthel chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This is really sweet, I expected Chapter 2 despite seeing the 'status: complete' sign XD
one123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
What complete nooooooo
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Cloud turned into kind of a mother-hen, didn't he? I think it's sweet, how he fussed over the General. And all his escapades are funny. Nice story.