Reviews for Satisfaction of a Job Well Done
Agkelos chapter 1 . 9/15
The characterization of Cloud is SO GOOD in this! Everything is just too funny and cute and adorable for words! It feels like there should be more to follow. The misadventures of! Love it! Hope you write more in this verse!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 5/8
Ahaha! This was fantastic and evil and lovely all at once! Thank you for making me laugh! XD The story is just wonderful!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I read this. My aunt is probably wondering if I've lost a few more of my marbles.

If Seph doesn't wrangle Cloud into SOLIDER or Reno doesn't make Tseng get him, then they're all crazy and really have no idea what kind of hilarity they're missing. ...However, I have a feeling that a certain Silver General has been hacking the security cameras.
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is lovely and they're all absolutely crazy! Cloud... oh dear cloud
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Ahh... this story is absolutely amazing! I kept giggling while reading most parts of this fanfic...

I loved the parts where Cloud had to lead ( drag ) Sephiroth around the building and the part where Cloud thought that "General Sephiroth is a glorious bastion of pure power."
I loved the humor :D

Thanks for writing this lovely story!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Cloud stealing the brandy from Reno's rooms had me laughing till I started crying. At first I scoffed at Rude not knowing Cloud was a cadet rather than a hooker, but then I thought that Reno is just the kind of guy who'd order a role play hooker, and he musta done something horrible that Rude was chomping to get back at him about, letting in a hooker (or cadet - probably didn't matter to Rude who was just after pay back) to steal all his stuff. The realization that Sephiroth was an evil, evil genius who was far more effective at punishing him than any old toe removing punisher could ever be had me dying of satisfaction.
SakiXX1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
It's so funny! I was cracking up while I was reading this! I love how you portray Cloud in this fanfic!
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I really loved this oneshot, it was so funny! Thanks a lot!
history chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really love it. Cloud makes me laugh because of how he though. I wonder why did Sephroth ask all those things to Cloud?
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
so cute!
CocoDot11 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
lol. I like this. you should write a sequel :D
Law Dodger chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh my god! "Steal whatever you want," Rude said. Melinda in the secretary pool keeps Cloud up on the good gossip. Cloud thieves his way through the entirety of Shinra. This was *awesome*. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
this was amazing

i had this wicked stomachache and laughing didn't help it any one bit, but i regret nothing

Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
lol. I laughed everybit of the way. Hilarious! You rock!
Red Kat chapter 1 . 12/24/2012