Reviews for Lover's Tale
DarrenColfer chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Gotta see how that turns out. I hope Finn gets better but like I said I have no compassion for him. I hope Kurt and Blaine grow together and can be happy.
DarrenColfer chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Maybe Kurt needs to be in a hospital too.
DarrenColfer chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
It sucks Blaine is ignoring Kurt like that. I mean after this happens you needs your friends and family not the distance.
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
She shouldn't be discussing it with him "Hypothetically" either and let Kurt and his family and Blaine be there the way they want to.
DarrenColfer chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Perfect song. I love it. I feel so bad for Kurt, Blaine and also Burt.
DarrenColfer chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
It's good to see Kurt admit it. I'm sorry but I have no compassion at all for Finn. (Even though it's just a story)
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Wow. I would feel the same Burt does. I am glad Kurt has Blaine to tell him the truth even though Kurt don't want to hear it.
DarrenColfer chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Omg but I am so glad they finally found out.
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Omg please let Kurt tell his dad who did it.
DarrenColfer chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Kurt is frustrating. Blaine said he loves him and wants to help him and Kurt is just like no he needs me.
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Blaine needs to tell someone no matter what Kurt says. He can deny it all he wants, there is evidence.
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Why the hell doesn't he hate Finn? He is the one hurting him even though Kurt is the stupid one still going along with it.
ronniezane234 chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
This was so sad :( I don't want Finn to be the bad guy... but good job
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Wow, this was really interesting, I loved the dark theme to it, of course i'm immediately off to read the sequel
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
When you mentioned Roxanne I just had to listen to the version from Moulin Rouge , El Tango De Roxanne. The whole scene and vibe of the song in the movie fits what's happening in the story in this chapter. Finns horrible brutalizing of Kurt and all. When Christian sings his part it's like Blaine is singing to Kurt, Satine is Kurt and the Duke... the Duke is Finn. The Duke is most definitely Finn. I definitely recommend rereading your chapter after watching the scene on YouTube if you have never seen the movie.