Reviews for It's Just a Looking Glass
Book-AddictFF chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
I love this! I read the messages of how your not continuing your long-term stories but I eagerly await the day that you decide to continue your uraboku ones. I've got to say I really don't like how this one stopped on a cliffhanger. I love luze & luka so I'm a bit upset I won't be able to find out what happens. Especially since this is the first story I found where they actually care for each other like brothers. Well that's my two cents. Good luck with college I know how hard it is.
cintia chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I love your fic! you are translating the manga? etra in volume 8 Demon King appears, not the face but a little hair, looks like he is blond or brown, I imagined, quaria know what he speaks both pro luka
gozita444 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
WOW I really loved that last line and i loved all the interactions Luze had with Luka, it's so good so sad to see the end of this story but i enjoyed it and i wanted you to know that :) anyway great fic! Thanks for sharing this story with us :)
gozita444 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story, i think the concept is amazing and very interesting. I was truly drawn in when i read this. Well done! There are no really good Luze stories out there and you portray him in such a amazing way, i didn't really care much for him until i read this fanfic, the opening chapters are my favorites, i'm almost done reading this fic right now and it's unfortunate that you aren't continuing it. It's a waste really, it's so good you should pick it back up again. I honestly like it so far, the zwelit thing is very creative as well. This has become one of my fav Uraboku fics, and i'm so glad that it focuses on Luze and his character struggles. You just did an awesome job with this story all together. Thank you for sharing it, i hope that maybe you'll continue it again or perhaps start a new story for Uraboku :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ohh! I'm excited to keep reading! Is that woman Yuki perhaps? I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job so far!
nekokira chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
kkkkyyyaaaa sĀ”este fic es super bueno *o*... quiero conti por favor
Tishikari chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
Nice! Things are getting hot here. Loved this chapter, the action, the plot and specially the interaction between Luze and Luka. x) And this is the middle of the fic? Yupiiii I can't wait to read more!

I'm starting to understand Kai better now, wish she can find some peace of mind at the end. And what was that thing of "a twin could repeat his brother's actions"?... :D I did like that! Would be very interesting seeing Luze realizing the same thing as his brother's, pushing him against Infernus..[Maybe I went too far?... kkkkkk]
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Absolutely loved it!
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Did I mention I love you for posting this ff? Just please don't torture us with holding back the chapters too much, pleaaaaaase *puppy eyes*
Tishikari chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Hey you're back! Loved the new chapters, the story is going well and I can't wait to read more! I'm loving Luze's part, it seems you're the only one writing about him... Your description of him fits so perfectely. I'm in need of more Luka x Luze interaction. )

Their past story, their feelings, the angst... oh, so good!

Thanks for your time in writing this, I'm really enjoying it. :D
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Thanks for the chapters, looking forward to the next update XD
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
love it!

keep up the good job!
Tishikari chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Wow wow wow! This 3rd chapter is super-ultra-hiper juice & special! _

Did you get that from the manga or only from your head? 'Cause is so cool I have to bow to you.

I loved to know more about Luka & Luze and even more about Luze's feelings for what his brother did and his betrayal.

Luze looked so fragile in the end... oh I wanted to hug him! :D

And I have to say: your portrayal of the demon king was soooo hot! You nail it! Please give us more of that.

Will Luze now understand at least just a little of what Luka had to endure in the hands of the demon king? Luze didn't seem to enjoy that... so?

Humm, and to spice things up, what if Kai could feel attraction for Luze? (just a thought - dont throw the tomatoes!)

Please update soon! And thanks again for this great chapter.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
It's so great you updated that fast, thank you very, very much XD It was interesting to find out about Kai's past

Am, I'd like to ask something. Is Fen your own invention or does he really appear in the manga (because you said you've been translating it for yourself and I've only read the 7th volume and I thought you may have read the 8th one already or so)?
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Reading this chapter totally made my day, thanks a lot! Can't wait for more, the story so far is awsome!