Reviews for What they don't know can't hurt them
Perzoe3 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
*sob* That is SOOOOO SAD! I hate America! Wahhhh!
Lorelei Jacques chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
continue update please
Mochisarecute357 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
EMEGLERB PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON PLEASE THIS IS SO AWESOME OMFG PLEASE UPDATE SOON
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Love fiction great
mangoshake24 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
i love it! mind if you update please _
allaloneintheworld12 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
i'm really enjoying this so far please update it if you get a chance :)
RainingBlackSnow chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
You should, like, totally, update soon! I really like this story. And to convince . . . I'VE GOT A CHAINSAW AND NO IDEA HOW TO USE IT ! Hope you update soon :)
FearOfTheDarkPrince chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
plz plzzzzzzz update
vidami12354 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
You really captured Russia's personality well in this chapter. Especially when he was like, " I wonder if hurting America will make him smile."

Oh ma' gosh, and I love the part when Hong Kong told the story about England crying when he comes home! And how he explains why he's so mean to him! I love this story! Hurry up and continue!

~Finland
Ooyuki-chan chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
wait your on haitus! D: nuuu

you need to update soon~! i love this story already after reading all the chapters today ( im such a freak XD)

it is sad how englands 'children' rather quickly leave him

one more thing...

"Ivan!" he exclaimed. "Not in the library-"

"I don't want to do that"

my dirty head just rang was that meant to happen? .;
mimiminite chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Wow. I actually cried at this chapter, and I do not cry eaisly. Your writng is very good.
D' Auroral Frutalia chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Except for the few GRAMMAR errors, the story was very very very very very very very nice!

I really like it, and I hope you'll be able to update it!
ayanami-verloren chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
kyaaa! you freaking updated! I have been waiting for this like forever! But i totally understand why you went to hiatus, people tend to be busy nowadays. but the important thing is that you updated! i have been praying for this one for months now. this chapter is awesome and i love your Russia(hugs you) please continue the good work!
KitKatssie chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
I actually think Gibraltar is kind of adorable...-_-""...anyway, thanks for updating! I can't wait for more!w
I'LL-BE-THERE-4-U chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Your knowledge of history is brilliant :D

Your stories are so EPIC