Reviews for In Heat
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
this is for chapter 3 yay yay i soo feel for bruce becouse I am like that when it comes to love not trusting of others even if i smile like Dick. So yeah Love me bat family this is too cute! :D
Fireworks chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
This is probably my most favourite young justice fanfic with the pairing connerXdick .
It had a very strong and well Develop plot also didn't make the character's OOC and You portrayed the character as they should be witch can be alittle difficult the characters such as batman.

I loved some of your touching moments between Bruce & dick & you basically had alittle bit of everything in your story from romance to action to Comedy.

For only a 3 chapter story this was very well done you should be proud of yourself.

Thanks for the story -fireworks xx
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
thats me too Bruce. locked up and stiff when it comes to talking about love. give me a fight or a problem but ehh on the other. Thats why well one the big reason's I love batys to me!

BRUCE EEKKK! Omgs I love your story and you sooo get Bruce! His not heartless his broken to many time. Poor guy. I love that man! His the best never be another like him. If there was I be garbing me a brucey lol XD I am feeling the feels and fangirl-ing over this :D
True Mercy chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Hey um so this isn't really a review I don't even know if you're on here anymore I can't find anything past 2014 but um while I like to draw comic strips and stuff and I post them sometimes on like my tumbler not a lot but sometimes and while I was reading your story I got a lot of visuals of the characters and I would like to draw out your story if you would grant permission I would definitely work with you on it if you wished and if you don't want me too that's totally okay as well. I would be very excited if you say yes. :)

Thank you for your time, True Mercy.
PaleAngel90 chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
Liked it
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
AnonymousPi chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
What happened to the basket? You had the perfect opportunity for some BDSM smut right there!
The story was amazing though
random chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Please write more for this story, \I need to know more!
horny chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
yes. thank you. awesome. yes.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Loved this! Im ushally a birdflash shipper but i loved this fic i love how conner was just like holding dick all day so cute and i loved sicks rant!
RangerTal chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Yahoooooooo! that was good, i enjoyed the robin rant it felt human, loved the young avengers reference, META dont leave home without it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I loved it! :) you should write a fanfic about when Clark went into heat for the first time.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
you should make a part 2
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Did you just compare Clark Kent to the Grinch? tsk tsk! But otherwise great job! lolz Nightwing! You're sooooo dead! But I can totally see Alfred being cool and going along with all of Dick's little pranks/traps. Just another reason I love this whole dysfunctional family :)
stranger chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This wss well writen and the plot was. Weel constructed