Reviews for What Comes First
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
WarriorPrincessNumber42 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Things I love about this story: it's amazingly written, details and senses are wonderfully used and it captures the essence that is Damon perfectly! I'm excited to read more!
Immersion chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Whoa. Intense. Although I find it strange that Damon's father was actually...kind to Damon, if you get what I mean. His father had always been hard on Damon, from what I understand.

Your story is really going on fine, please update soon. I am really looking forward for the next update.

If I may make a suggestion, if you could bring in more Stefan and Damon scenes with Elizabeth there too (Not that I'm suggesting you pair Stefan and Elizabeth. That's a no-no... I hope). I'd love to see their reactions. Well, that is only a suggestion. Be it you take it up or not, I'll support your plot. :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Micaila chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Really good simba...

Like chloe said, it's not something that I would choose to read, but that's only coz I'm not really into vampires and stuff lol

anyway, it was really good. Keep writing
Death'sAngel18 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Interesting so far, I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!