Reviews for Daniel X: Game Over
Mr.Leafs chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
this is so much better than the actual Game Over
hi my name is chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
this is pretty cool. At first I thought James Patterson wrote it lol it seems like he did.
Nick son of Apollo chapter 40 . 5/19/2012
EPIC! I mean seriously this is just as good, if not better, then any of the Daniel x books
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 40 . 11/20/2011
MUHAHAHA. I WAS MENTIONED. I HOLD POWER.:D

I was sort of disappointed by the fact that not one of the good guys died-morbid but true. I just love it when that happens! *evil snicker*
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 40 . 11/18/2011
:D I haven't stopped smiling for the last 20 minutes! :DDD

So awesome! I'm so sorry I didn't reveiw the last chapter, I feel like I have failed an occupation by doing that...

STILL HAPPY!

Aw! They're so cute together! I hope you make another story or continue this one! (adjusting to life, and deals with soon-to-be attacks to kill him)

So happy, !

I've said that already...

Also, I am hereby releasing all of your family and friends from my custody and you can now feed them what they want :D

But, I feel that they want more AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, FROTHY(I just like the adjective XD), AND POSITIVELY STUNNING writings! So PLEASE write more!

I'm now going to search through your profile page (not in a stalkerish was...at all) and look for more stories to read:DDDD
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 38 . 11/16/2011
"Jaw-dropping"

Such a twist... I cannot describe

I think I'm going to go sit in a corner and try to absorb this, such a huge twist! :O

SO AMAZING :D

...still, Dana? Did they never even exist? Did he only create them?
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 38 . 11/15/2011
Whoa. I did NOT see that one coming.
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 37 . 11/14/2011
DANA F**KING DIED! I'M GOING TO KILL VOID MYSELF! THE ALL CAPS DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DECRIBE HOW MUCH I WANNA KILL THIS IDIOTIC FUTURE DANIEL!
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 36 . 11/13/2011

My

Gosh

Please

Continue...

So epic and terrible and... and... terrible! CONTINUE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
WOW! Awesome set up for the next chapter! YAY DANA FINALLY REMEMBERED!

I'm finally taking a break from my homework and I get to read this :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
unknown chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
i think Number 2's name should be Vitae Praedo. It's Latin for "life destroyer"

Or maybe Vitae Accipientis. Meaning "life taker".

this is a good fanfic, i like it a lot.
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
Dragon! Delete... Did the dragon want to see them get along? I loved all the history you had on the chapter!

I totally see Void as a gloater, a very annoying gloater, no offense but I still don't picture him as he was described. I think of him as a man in shining jewly and stuff with a beard and a funky crown... idk, that's how he looks to me.

AWESOME CHAPTER

yay Dana and Daniel getting along, He transformed! It wasn't exactly very successful, but he did it! :D
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
For one second, an idea flashed through my mind. The most clich├ęd idea ever-true love! *cinderella birdies fly in*
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 32 . 11/7/2011
Continue! :D

Dana! Yay!

Void is gunna get pwned!(I hope)

Daniel had better kill the AT thingy... was it AT or something else?

Stupid maze! Dana looking for Daniel? FINALLY!

(Idk if I already sent the thing above)

Awesomeness!

Dana MUST REMEMBER! WHY DOES SHE HATE HIM? WHY'D SHE SLAP HIM?
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
Continue! :D

Dana! Yay!

Void is gunna get pwned!(I hope)

Daniel had better kill the AT thingy... was it AT or something else?

Stupid maze! Dana looking for Daniel? FINALLY!