Reviews for Daniel X: Game Over
musrite chapter 1 . 7/8
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! WAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHA

You live in the Philippines! YAY! FILIPINOS UNITE! *brofist*

I really love this book. SERIOUSLY. It's so much better than the actual books JP wrote-longer, hilarious and action-packed. I love the plot and the characters, especially Void-in the beginning, I wanted to kill him, especially on that scene where Dana disappeared (SHE DIDN'T DIE, I KEPT TELLING MYSELF THAT). But when Daniel started listing the lessons Void taught him, I realized he was a good guy after all.

I really want to have my own account here. If I had, I would have 'faved' (if there is such a thing) this story. You jumbled up all my feelings, especially with Void and Daniel and Dana. The cliffhangers were misery-inducing, but luckily I didn't have to wait as the whole story's already published (HA!) unlike that time when I lay on my bed hugging Rick's Mark of Athena, wondering what the hell are my poor Percabeth doing in Tartarus.

Wow, I've never wrote a review as long as this! XD But seriously, I was genuinely touched by this story. Saying that this book is awesome is an understatement. It's just so sad that the Daniel X fandom is so small that I have no one to share this awesome book! :( I've never read a fandic that made me cry and cuss so loudly just because a fictional character died (DANA DIDN'T DIE SHE ONLY DISAPPEARED, DAM IT).

UGH. This book's THE BEST! I want to cry and laugh at the same time after reading this-not only because it's 2AM-but also because this story has come to an end, and a new one (YAY A SEQUEL) begins.

And before I end this review, I want to tell you that I've read this only for three days, hahaha. XD I'm also proud that you-are a PJO fan and a Filipino! Waaahh! We Filipinos are the best, don't you agree? ;)

Anyway, I'll be reading the sequel for now (even if it's 2AM, hahaha). I'll be sure to review once I'm done! :)
Mr.Leafs chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
this is so much better than the actual Game Over
hi my name is chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
this is pretty cool. At first I thought James Patterson wrote it lol it seems like he did.
Nick son of Apollo chapter 40 . 5/19/2012
EPIC! I mean seriously this is just as good, if not better, then any of the Daniel x books
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 40 . 11/20/2011
MUHAHAHA. I WAS MENTIONED. I HOLD POWER.:D

I was sort of disappointed by the fact that not one of the good guys died-morbid but true. I just love it when that happens! *evil snicker*
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 40 . 11/18/2011
:D I haven't stopped smiling for the last 20 minutes! :DDD

So awesome! I'm so sorry I didn't reveiw the last chapter, I feel like I have failed an occupation by doing that...

STILL HAPPY!

Aw! They're so cute together! I hope you make another story or continue this one! (adjusting to life, and deals with soon-to-be attacks to kill him)

So happy, !

I've said that already...

Also, I am hereby releasing all of your family and friends from my custody and you can now feed them what they want :D

But, I feel that they want more AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, FROTHY(I just like the adjective XD), AND POSITIVELY STUNNING writings! So PLEASE write more!

I'm now going to search through your profile page (not in a stalkerish was...at all) and look for more stories to read:DDDD
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 38 . 11/16/2011
"Jaw-dropping"

Such a twist... I cannot describe

I think I'm going to go sit in a corner and try to absorb this, such a huge twist! :O

SO AMAZING :D

...still, Dana? Did they never even exist? Did he only create them?
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 38 . 11/15/2011
Whoa. I did NOT see that one coming.
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 37 . 11/14/2011
DANA F**KING DIED! I'M GOING TO KILL VOID MYSELF! THE ALL CAPS DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DECRIBE HOW MUCH I WANNA KILL THIS IDIOTIC FUTURE DANIEL!
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 36 . 11/13/2011

My

Gosh

Please

Continue...

So epic and terrible and... and... terrible! CONTINUE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
WOW! Awesome set up for the next chapter! YAY DANA FINALLY REMEMBERED!

I'm finally taking a break from my homework and I get to read this :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
unknown chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
i think Number 2's name should be Vitae Praedo. It's Latin for "life destroyer"

Or maybe Vitae Accipientis. Meaning "life taker".

this is a good fanfic, i like it a lot.
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
Dragon! Delete... Did the dragon want to see them get along? I loved all the history you had on the chapter!

I totally see Void as a gloater, a very annoying gloater, no offense but I still don't picture him as he was described. I think of him as a man in shining jewly and stuff with a beard and a funky crown... idk, that's how he looks to me.

AWESOME CHAPTER

yay Dana and Daniel getting along, He transformed! It wasn't exactly very successful, but he did it! :D
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
For one second, an idea flashed through my mind. The most clich├ęd idea ever-true love! *cinderella birdies fly in*
SoMa-NaruHina chapter 32 . 11/7/2011
Continue! :D

Dana! Yay!

Void is gunna get pwned!(I hope)

Daniel had better kill the AT thingy... was it AT or something else?

Stupid maze! Dana looking for Daniel? FINALLY!

(Idk if I already sent the thing above)

Awesomeness!

Dana MUST REMEMBER! WHY DOES SHE HATE HIM? WHY'D SHE SLAP HIM?