Reviews for Isolationist Theory
Hi chapter 5 . 9/10
This story is amazing, and it's sorta sad to see it on a hiatus(won't say abandoned just yet) this long. But if you ever do start to write again, that would like having heaven on earth.
P.S. if the story is going to be slash, I have to say that you've already introduced someone I'd ship with Harry more than those 3... But the story probably has a plot that needs one of those 3, so... Oh well. Love the story either way! 3
Dare queen chapter 5 . 9/9
This is so freaking cool! I can't wait to read more :) I already love Tristan and Jerome
Aeronell Shadren chapter 5 . 8/1
Has this been discontinued?
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 7/16
man this was an awesome beginning i hope you come back to it someday :)
7019289 chapter 5 . 5/29
Did she really say f**k you to Dumbledoor
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 5/15
Damn shame this fic wasn't continued. I would loved to have seen how Britain took to Harry's departure. Still...thanks for giving us what you have already written. It was def a fun read.
ange chapter 5 . 5/1
Really enjoyed this. I know it's been awhile but please write more when you have time
wildtrance chapter 5 . 4/27
I'll say it again, Maxime is best bitch! I adore how you have written her! Dumblefuck is goin' down! Heheh! I want to see that ICW meeting! It shall be glorious!
Harry/Tristian (spelling?) is a thing. I ship it!
wildtrance chapter 4 . 4/27
Maxime's Best Bitch, now! I wanna hug Harry, hit Britian, and put Maxime on a pedestal and say to all the idiots that this is how you take care of a child!
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 4/23
lol,... but damn, really hope you get the chance to finish this!
marietta chapter 5 . 4/17
Oh my! That was crude of Madame! But I was laughing so hard!
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 4/7
i've read many "harry goes to another school" fics but this is the first time i came across harry going to beauxbaton. and for that i love this fic for its originality and sticking as close to canon as possible. why come up with an entirely elaborately new school when jkr already provided us with the materials to work with? i hope you come back to this story soon and the harry potter fandom as i absolutely adore your stories. so many of them i wished to see completed as they are all amazingly brilliant.
Reyna and for love of S.P.Q.R chapter 5 . 3/19
This is amazing, finally a good harry transfers fanfic, can't wait for an update.
Draco because the other two are way too old for Harry. What the like in their late 30s or 40s
Katyusha chapter 5 . 1/14
I wonder if this will be updated...I have loved all of the chapters..I hope it will be continued.