Reviews for Isolationist Theory
just found this, love it. to bad it won't be updated with more.
tazthedevilman
finished chapter 5 . 2/16
would like to see it finished.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 2/10
whens the next update
jmmistytamplen chapter 5 . 2/6
I don't know how I missed this story when it was first posted, but I'm glad I found it now. Although it hasn't been updated in a while, I hope that you will be able to continue it at some point.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the HPVerse with us.
Jane
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 5 . 1/30
I seen you hadn't updated in a long while but I hope that it's not on permanent hiatus.
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 1/6
I can't wait for some more chapters. It's sad that good stories always seem to have late updates.
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 1/5
I LOVE Headmistress Maxime ;)
This is clearly the beginning of a great story, I hope I will get to read the next chapters soon!
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
I somehow can't imagine that Poppy Pomfrey didn't try to do something about Harry's physical health in regards to the malnutrition, and possibly noticed signs of child abuse but I bet Dumbledore didn't allow her do anything. Unless all of the Professors at Hogwarts, were incompentent and didn't notice the signs of child abuse, neglect - along with Harry's low sense of self-worth and probably a low sense of self-esteem as well; and like Maxime pointed out he doesn't trust adults at all. I do wonder if Harry does trust/or can trust children after all his two friends (Hermioe and Ron) obviously listened to there headmaster over friendship and didn't write to Harry all through the summer. Just how much of what Harry said/or confinded in Hermione, Ron and Sirius (and also Remus) did they past onto Dumbledore? Wonder just what the four head of houses will think of Harry's decision transfer to Beauxbations?

I'd like to think that a few might think it was a good idea, because that way at least Harry would get an education/training to actually be able to face Voldemort properly sometime in the furure if he wanted to? I do think that Harry's decision was very Slytherin in making, and he had every reason fort his own safety not to tell Dumbledore in letter - because the old goat would have tried to stop the lad. Also think that Harry was fed-up the house rivalries of Hogwarts as well - the lad was starting to see that there was more to life that the house your sorted into at school. Harry never truly been a baby/toddler or a child since his parents were murdered - he was never allowed to be at all. He's not being a coward Harry simply seeking another way to be safe and get the necessary skills and training to be who they made him "the savior". The way he was going in on a Hogwarts - he was likely to be dead before he graduated if left to Dumbledore and his actions or inactions.

Can Harry take legal action against his muggle relatives for what they did to him? Is Beauxbaton's school his legal guardian since he'll be at the school through the summer? Will Dumbledore try legally to get Harry to be forced back to Britain? Think Harry needs to get his own legal counsel to protect his legal position and file for French citizenship as well?

Can't wait and really want to read more - or even no what might have happened in this story?
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
It's truly Dumbledore and through his actions and inactions that have resulted in young Harry, being so widely ignorant of his place within the wizarding world, the power he alone holds as the last heir of the Potter family (and perhaps also the heir of the Black family, through his godfather) but also all of the traditions and customs of the wizarding world as well. But its definitely not Harry's fault, after all no one sat the lad down and explained anything to him, he's hardly had time to read anything apart from his schools books just to stay on top of the schoolwork. I also don't think that academically Harry's been challenged enough - others preconceptions haven't allowed the boy to be good at anything but DADA and Quidditch. I also think that someone of the education electives offered at the school should be scrapped or updated at least.

Why should Harry tell anyone he's decided to transfer, after all none of his friends or teachers (who don't normally write to him anyway) be told? After all how is a 15 yrold child suppose to take care of Voldemort, with only a normal Hogwarts school education - he should have been offered more education from his first year?
NinjaGirl9797 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
confused i google translated allez vous faire enculer and you have made me laugh i salute you
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Mrmph... not... going... to... laugh! Pft!
RedbirdStoryteller chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
This is such an awesome story! I hope you continue with it!
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Fun. Can't wait for chapter 6. Incidentally, since I only speak English...what in the name of all things magical did Maxime SAY to mr. Chess master?

Amber
Lady Gryffinclaw chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Heh Heh Heh ... I love you ! No I ADORE YOU ! Especially the last part. LOL !
Guess chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Please say that this isn't abandoned! This may just be one of the greates HP fics I've ever read!