Reviews for Isolationist Theory
Cutiepie120048 chapter 5 . 5/18
Please continue - this is glorious.

If you're still wondering at the pairing, I would suggest Harry/Draco.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Rein.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/11
Cute you used French numbering.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/11
FOUR FUCKING YEARS AND YOU STILL THINK THIS ISN'T ABANDONED? HOLY SWEET JESUS MOTHER OF MARY SAINT JOSEPH!

IS THIS GENERATION THAT RETARDED? Well considering the rape me please culture and the silence on the abuse of ISIS I guess so!
swayrabbit chapter 5 . 3/12
Please continue
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 3/12
I noticed you have written hundreds of stories. It's too bad you didn't just write a dozen that are good and especially this one and have at least finished it.
Rebecca chapter 5 . 3/11
This is so good! I really like it please update soon!
The Reaping ScytheReader chapter 1 . 2/22
Please update this story. It's wonderful!
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 5 . 1/22
Please update soon. This is such a good story and I really want to know what happens next
Enishi-Haru chapter 5 . 1/16
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
I've been reading stories of Harry transfers to another school tropes and this is one of the best I've found. Too bad it's abandoned though. I love Hogwarts and all but the characters, Dumbledore for one, irritates the feck outta me.
Locket1 chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Where is the rest? Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great.
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
? What did she say? What did she say!? Please update soon!
Hi chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
This story is amazing, and it's sorta sad to see it on a hiatus(won't say abandoned just yet) this long. But if you ever do start to write again, that would like having heaven on earth.
P.S. if the story is going to be slash, I have to say that you've already introduced someone I'd ship with Harry more than those 3... But the story probably has a plot that needs one of those 3, so... Oh well. Love the story either way! 3
Dare queen chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
This is so freaking cool! I can't wait to read more :) I already love Tristan and Jerome