Reviews for Isolationist Theory
SnarkySnape1123 chapter 1 . 11/19
Please update!
love4HP chapter 5 . 10/14
It was such a good story. Kindly update please.
elf.life.440 chapter 4 . 10/9
Maaaan, that ending was heartbreaking. I might or might not have teared up.
FuckoffHarry chapter 5 . 8/9
JAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA AIRE. DIOSES MIOS. LA FRASE DEL FINAL!
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 5 . 6/23
When will the next update be coming?
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/21
WOW! It's about time someone said that to Fumblemort the great!
Bronze chapter 4 . 6/21
Now that's exceptionally sad. Harry has to leave the country and school for another in another country before he can get the help he needs. Why the magical world sees Fumblemort as such a great man I don't understand! He continually throws Harry into situation where it's life or death and when he succeeds but needs help for the trauma he's suffered he's sent back to Durskaban and ignored. With all this shit piled on him it's no wonder Harry finally walked away from the British magical world and Hogwash.
Bronze chapter 3 . 6/21
Hopefully these will be Harry's first two friends at his new school. Though I expect Fumblemort to show up to try to persuade him to return to Hogwarts. Though I use the word persuade extremely lightly as it'll likely be more along the lines of " I've come to return to Hogwarts Harry. I will send for your things once you are safely back where your parents wanted you to attend." If that way doesn't work he'll simply send one or two of his brainless minions to abduct( read kidnap )Harry and forcibly return him to Hogwarts. Then the following summer personally take him back to Durskaban where he'll be under 24/7 guard to protect him form Vultureworst of course. It would have absolutely nothing to do with making sure he didn't return to Beauxbaton. The best part of Harry attending Beauxbaton is, NO YEARLY ATTEMPTS TO KILL HIM!
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/21
Man, if canon Harry Potter was an idiot than this one sure as heel just topped him! I mean, transferring to Beauxbatons is really gonna make a difference?! It's so damn close to England that good ol' Fumblemort will have no problem finding him and doing whatever it takes to return him to the DEADLIEAST MAGICAL SCHOOL IN THE WORLD!
rosebud90 chapter 5 . 6/5
Love the story can't wait to read more please update again soon
CraftyWizard86 chapter 5 . 5/26
️️️ it!
Please write more ASAP!
mintloveme523 chapter 5 . 4/12
Aw man...that was a great story and it ended with such good finesse. I was hooked by your excellent writing skills, the plot, Madam Maxine's rant, everything! Please post more, please!
hermonine chapter 5 . 3/20
Finally. A story that makes sense. Harry transferring away from Hogwarts and people who actually care. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
Espero que continúes con la historia y actualices pronto
Ame's world chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Wow ... I love Madame Maxime !
Thanks