Reviews for Mother of Sorrows
frank parr chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
very cruel , very dru like . a good story . this is what should have been done at the begining . angel should remain a dark and brooding character hunting demons by night . i noticed you couldn't resist killing fred off again . way to go .
Saturn Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Wonderful! I love Dru's motivation for taking Connor, that was brilliant. You turn a very lovely Drusilla. I could see her speaking every word, and she's a notoriously difficult character to write dialogue for. Great response to the challenge!
Aurora6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Ooh, loved it! Dark, twisted, and delicious, just like our darling Dru! Very apt way for the plot contrivance to meet his doom, and the bit with the church and the chalice was perfectly creepy and chilling! Nicely done, I only wish I'd thought of it first!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Actually I found this to be a really excellent story, even though I hated having Fred killed. I think it would have been even more vengeful if she had turned Connor instead of just killing him. Imagine Angel having to stake him! Just as Holtz had to push his daughter into the sunlight.