Reviews for All You Need to Say to Me is Call
Amilyn chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is LOVELY. I love Angela and Brennan together, being friends, and Angela's reminders to Brennan that she's no longer alone. And I ADORE when Brennan amuses herself and explains her own jokes! (But I don't get the "Ellen" either...). This is a perfect balance of Brennan's frustration, rationality, and loneliness. Nice work.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Perfect characterization and writing. But, I'm having an "I don't know what that means" moment here with Angela calling Brennan "Ellen."
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love this one too!

This epi is actually one of my least favourites (and I actually don't like Cam very much which isn't like me!) but this scene is a welcome addition!

Angela's right, she hasn't been a very good friend but at least she tries in this!

Loved loved loved it!
Biba79 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love Angela and Brennan, and their friendship. This was so sweet!

Angela is such a good friend!
Undirected Passions chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is perfect! I love Angela and Brennan's friendship, and this fic really shows why. The liver bit cracked me up! xD

Great work,

PR
marple chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was nice. I have missed Angela being Brennans friend in the show this season. Its been needed.

Good writing and i enjoyed the mix of angst and fun.

Thanks for sharing.
AprilBaby95 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You captured Brennan and Angelacso perfectly, this story was so well written...and I loved reading it!
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
sweet :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww, I liked it! Angela and Brennans friendship is so unique and touching...
RositaLG chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
First of all, this was me when I looked in my inbox: 'Woo! A new story by sunsetdreamer' followed directly by 'Yay! Ingrid Michaelson!'. So I knew that it was going to be a good one! But then I got to this:

"You take any of us out of the picture, and we're less because of it. That's the way it's been for years."

And especially this:

"Because she hates it, she hates it when Angela looks at her and reads thoughts and emotions that are none of her business. She feels violated. When the artist steps forward and envelops her in a crushing hug she stiffens, but the only way out of it would be to push her and she's not that desperate. Yet. So she rides out the display of affection and hopes that it ends before she loses grip on her recently regained control.

"I love you, Brennan."

The whisper is firm and vehement and a little bit of Brennan's resolve crumbles. Damn it damn it."

And this:

"Right? Because my liver is an organ, and not at all sentient. It is absurd to imagine my liver having feelings, yet the liver is responsible for breaking down alcohol and therefore if it was capable of independent thought it would rejoice in the fact that with you pregnant, I do not drink as much."

And I fell in love with this story. Seriously, I LOVED every second of it. Amazing job, my dear, as always!
Chocolate Scones chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So cute and lovely! I love Angela and Brennan's relationship and you've captured it here perfectly.

Keep up the good work!

Fayex
wercomingup chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awww, that was so sweet!
Bonesrl chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
OMG!This is so so sweet!Friendship of Brennan & Angela!I love it!
Eyrianone chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Brilliant. Last nights episode was dull as hell in most ways, and little bits of brilliant in there somewhere. This scene would have added another wonderful piece to it. Great job.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Ah I miss seeing some good ol girl love on Bones...this was nice :)

"Her voice is soft and musical and Brennan once again finds herself comparing Angela and Booth, marvelling at their ability to calm almost anyone with a few lilting words."