Reviews for You Were Only Waiting
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Ugh, the ending
Too cute, can't handle it
XxrockyxX chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I don't even know how to describe my emotions right now! You simply write the best Arthur/Eames stories, they make my heart melt :) This whole story was such a perfect combination of sweetness and sexiness...I just can't believe how awesome it was. I really enjoyed reading how their relationship progressed, and Ariadne was perfect as Arthur's protective friend (she made me laugh out loud). Honestly, this story was fantastic. Lovely work, as usual :)
xRavingLunaticx chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Loved this! I really think you did a great job with the progression of the story. Excellent! I really liked your portrayal of Eames in this too.
MechanicalChild chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
You used the word boyfriend and it didn't make me cringe. This is a glorious feat. A wonderfully written fic, I loved it from start to finish. :)
Mus4u chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
This was very sweet and tender. Enjoyed the slow build and the flash forward at the end.
Kdsaj chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
OMG this story is awesome and sooo well written I am shocked that it have so little review. Anyways it is perfect from start to finish. I love everything, details and plot it is so superb. As well these two have never been so adorable ! Gosh Arthur farmvillve ? Really hahaha you're so cute ~
Lauren James chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
You deserve so many more reviews for this story! I completely fell in love with it! You had me laughing and then crying but my god, you sure know how to play with people's emotions! I actually love Arthur and Eames as a couple and this is definitely one of my favourite stories about them! Thank you for writing and sharing it!

Best wishes!
LuvGreece chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is s D! ! !

moon's the limit chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
BAMF! Arthur. Yayyy ~ ! B'aww, I love Eames' and Arthur's relationship in this one. ; w;
NYPDm07 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I loved this so much! Adorable! :)
kentex4 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Is it over already? WhY must it be over? Please confirm my hopes!
Fayt of Fire chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
THis was sooo awesome! I really liked it :)
Lynxgoddess chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Wow, this was really awesome! I loved the Eames/Arthur interactions in the movie, but I like that in this fic Eames is protecting Arthur instead of the other way around. You seemed to really capture Eames' voice so well. Great work!
Akkalia chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
the story moves to fast. You need to let things devolop over time.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Yeah... halfway through I decided that yes, Eames really now stands no chance, poor guy. / I couldn't be worried because Eames is a lovely person, but I did feel so bad for Arthur's terror and just Eames' chances being almost completely destroyed. I got a tad defensive of Eames when Arthur was expecting him to be just as horrid as all the other frat boys, but then I remembered that those other frat boys are pretty horrid and Arthur, in the position he's in, is allowed to be a tad bit biased. .

Eames is a much braver person that I am. That's just the really-don't-want-to-know moment that would have had me fighting to stay AWAY from that door and the horrors that might be behind it.

lol, Arthur's reaction is lovely. ) It's like confusing and he's not letting himself hope, which is kinda what I do, so though I'd love to hate him for it I can't, and then he blacks out. ) Ah, how I adore these boys.

I really don't know who to feel worse for, Eames or Arthur... most likely Eames, because Arthur's in no real danger as long as Eames is deciding his fate.

Yes... it is very not right on very many levels, but Eames is such a good guy! Arthur can't hurt him for that, can he?

Of course not. .

Ah, geez, the world seems so much darker... of course Arthur should tell the truth, that Eames saved him. I mean, it's TRUE. Eames did nothing wrong, he just had a little crush. .

and awww! that last bit was cuuuute! )