Reviews for Hubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble
stategirl43 chapter 29 . 7/7
This chapter was so so good
stategirl43 chapter 18 . 7/7
This is beautiful and at the same time so incredibly heartbreaking
stategirl43 chapter 11 . 7/7
I absolutely love this!
hydrahobo chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
Didn't I just badmouth Elena like, in the last chapter?
(No offence, I love Elena, but she ruins ALOT of good things in life.)
SO WHY DO I FEEL TTHE NEED TO KEEP BADMOUTHING THE BITCH!
hydrahobo chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
OH MY FREAKING GLOB! I LOVE STORYS LIKE THIS!
You know, when Stefan and Damon can ACTUALLY be BROTHERS,
and I think Caroline and Stefan are mean't to be, despite the haters,
and I just LUUUUURV when Elena is not there being morbid. GOSH, there is no need for EVERY vampire story to have a FREAKING Kristen Stewart!
hydrahobo chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! How the hell did you do that?! How in muthafucking HELL did you make me like Kathrine so much, even for just one story, one CHAPTER of a story. AND you made me think her and Bonnie would be good friends?! WHOA! You, my friend, have some talent right there!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
I simply LOVE these one shots! I revisit this story so often I literally moth the words. Also wanted to thank you for songs I never would have p
Listened to on my own.
zozo42 chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
this was awesome!

you conveyed so much in such a little piece, it was great.

the Delena is making me angsty too:(
The Puppeteer chapter 29 . 9/20/2011
This is fun. I really liked the idea of Caroline/Stefan here...since I actually like the two has a pair. I'm not a fan of Elena-mainly the way everyone risks their lives for her is irritating. Caroline is fun and I think she'd help Stefan smile more. I'd appreciate an extension of this if only for Caroline/Stefan stuff being added some more. It was a fun read. what magic spell did Bonnie do to get like that...?
The Puppeteer chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
Part 2 please. Please, please. This needs to be rectified. That scene was heartbreaking. Maybe having Damon actually protect her instead of Elena for once. I think words won't really work for Damon here. I don't even think Damon knows she knows. How the hell does she know? I need some clarification here miss. _
The Puppeteer chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
Wait Bonnie's a super powerful witch...and a supernatural being. The order of things change for them. Witch's can become immortals if they choose to be. A child would be nothing and I can see that as an interesting entry in the grimoire.
The Puppeteer chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Seriously...this screams...I NEED A PART TWO!
Love'Joy1990 chapter 29 . 9/12/2011
That was awesome! I hope you continue with this oneshot, that was HOT BAMON and STEROLINE, That's Too Damn HOT!
PeaceandCupcakes chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
Really good!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
You rock! I giggled and laughed through the whole thing. Love that Elena (killjoy much) stalked off and didn't ruin the fun like she probably thought she did. Great song choice too.