Reviews for Never Let You Go
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
that was seriously one of the best fanfictions i've ever read! i cried alot tehe :') great job
Lilian Mellark-Kenway chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OMG... :'( Soo sad... im still crying... Lovely story... :) **tears** gosh, do you enjoy making us cry... jk jk I seriously loved it...

•※£$※•
Tanya Misspink chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
soooooooooooo perfect...

i kno m crying tooo
the ectprincess chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
omg im like crying right know this story is amazing !
N chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is such a beautiful Story. I cried as I read it and i am pleased that you did not make it more than this because my heart would be broken.

Thank you.
C.Vannessa chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I cried too. This story was well written,it flowed smoothly and had a good if sad ending.

cvb
Maaarimar chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Por Dios! ame tu one-shot, es uno de los mejore que he leido, felicitaciones!
LA218 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
it sickens me that i cannot turn this into a short film.

how do youu write so amazingly? You said tearjerker and it acctually was! when i get the money to sponser your story i will.
ravenlovestwilight chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
WOW! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I WISH YOU HAD MADE IT THE FULL STORY INSTEADOF THE ONE SHOT THOUGH! BUT IT WAS STILL REALLY REALLY GOOD! IRECENTLY LOST MY DAD AND THIS STORY REALLY HIT HOME CAUSE HE WAS ON HOSPICE FOR 3 YEARS. ANYWAY THIS WAS REALLY GOOD. MY MOM WOULD LIKE IT TOO BUT SHE CANT READ THESE TYPE OF STORIES YET. SHE'S RAVENSTWIMOM ON HERE BTW. LOVE THE STORY AND WANT MORE!
McFly18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love this story. It made me cry so much but it was cute. :)
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I found this story amazing :) I cried so so much. This was so sad but also cute love gem
kricket777 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love it :) BUT ITS TOO DAMN SHORT! :D
asdfghjkl121 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You made me cry.. D,: but awesome storaay!(;
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very good story! Definitely a tear jerker. Thanks for writing!
anonymous-author122 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That story was so good, I can't stop crying now!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »