Reviews for Something's Gotta Give
Mijumaru95 not logged in chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was absolutely terrific. Despite the fact that UC mentioned eating other chimeras and a few scientists, I couldn't help but to think of him as an innocent creature. cx
Blue Toad chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was an adorable and very amusing read. I really liked the concept of this, especially since I could see it easily happening in the game. You also had a very good grasp of the UC's potential mindset and I thought that was very interesting and clever.

Fantastic read. Job well done!
A. Daichu chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So, if that's invincible, and that's also invincible, then...

Haha, makes me wonder if the UC could ever get tired of the AC. If not, then it's just met it's eternal source of entertainment, anger, and frustration. Fun for both!

Anyway, this was nice to read. I like the idea of the UC meeting the AC, it just seems so awesome.
Curimuch chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This story... wow. I'm... amazed that this idea crossed NOBODY'S mind until now and it's such a genius idea too! It's awesome how you took an idea free of dialog and turned it into a humorous story and concept. Not a lot of people do this and I'm going to pass this around to share the laughter.

Good job.

The story telling was superb.
SL the Pyro chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh my God, this was brilliant. I can't believe I never thought of this idea before. Nicely done.