Reviews for Always Mad
WhiteLunaNight chapter 32 . 4/28/2015
Ooooo, Are Pamina and Folter budding a new romance? ;
WhiteLunaNight chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
poor Bellator... she's inlove with somone that will never stay but always come back
WhiteLunaNight chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
this maybe the best chapter yet. This litteraly makes you want to cry, just like i did. Poor Pamina, i cannot begin to imangine how she feels, and i don't think i ever will. I hope not. But i do have a question, it maybe really stupid because maybe you already wrote it but im to lazy to go and check, but how old is Pamina?
WhiteLunaNight chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
is this centered around Tarrant and Alice? or more about Pamina? because in the summary it looked like it was centered more on Halice. Except for that the story is fantastic!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 43 . 12/9/2013
Yes, Tarrent Highttop is a very dead man. LOL
Poor Alice thinks she is going to look like a watermelon.
Maia Louise Lewis chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love the ending! Made me smile so much haha. Also you portray the Hatter really well!
Bherdy chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
her eyes are brown, everyone makes this mistake. I was watching the movie today and I noticed.
JayLow chapter 71 . 11/30/2012
Admit it. You saw the title to the chapter, 'No Longer Lovers' and had a mini heart attack. XD
Odile O'Malley chapter 71 . 10/21/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. I really enjoyed it and it put a smile on my face when I needed one most. I truly loved the Hightop twins though, I have a twin brother and the way you created the hightop siblings reminded me the relationship my brother and I have.
Rainlily216 chapter 71 . 9/5/2012
I don't quite know how to say it, but this story has touched me. I have loved reading this story so much. Please don't let this be over! I'd love to see Pamina's wedding to Folter! But, if it was the end with this chapter, I must say bravo! This was a great story, and I loved every chapter! Thank you!

Rainlily216 Out!
Fairedenale chapter 71 . 7/26/2012
Hun, I must applaud you. Over seventy chapters and counting and you manage to make me fall in love with this story all over again with each new update. I love this story so much and I love you for having the brilliant idea for writing it. I know I don't review as much as I should, sorry, but I hope this makes up for it. Can't wait for the next update. Please keep up the good work. Love ya to death hun!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 71 . 7/6/2012
This chapter is so sweet!
Jaacs McHenry chapter 71 . 7/6/2012
Aw! I was waiting for this! :)
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 71 . 7/5/2012
Huzzah! This is a beautiful, joyful chapter! I hope it's not the end! If not, more soon please!3
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 70 . 7/4/2012
This is beautiful! It shows a side of Iracebeth that we never saw in the movie! Keep up the wonderful work!