Reviews for Return Policy
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I feel disappointed by my countries musicians. Honestly.
pigeons-and-duckies chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Poor Kanada, stuck with Justin as a citizen! Probably just getting us back for whoever we sent up there that pissed them off. They were like "Oh, so Meyers wrote a book, huh? Twilight they say... IGOR, PULL THE SWITCH!" Thus, Justin Beiber the he-she-species was made.
BirdieInATree chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
YOU ARE WONDERFUL. Haha, I really like this.
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think I've fallen in love with you.

4srsly.
Hybrid Tea Rose chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hahaha! That was great, I wish someone really did send back that girly sounding boy.
GijinkaGlaceon chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
lol Where's Canada's return policy? Something like "refund only avaliable within 14 days with tag and recipt"? I'm certain 3/4 of the population don't want him.

Although it totally made me crack up. Thank you.
Nutty Nerd chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Poor, poor Canada. He doesn't deserve to have Justin Bieber as a citizen. But... this fic was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing when America and England put Bieber it the crate. If only this was real... life would be perfect.
Candian Bacon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Bravo! When I saw the ending I laughed so hard that I fell off my bed and scared the shit out of my cat! Please do! Send Justin back! He should not be in this country! The fact that my little sister listen's to him on a daily bases is part of the reason I want him gone! I'd rather listen to Russian music then him.
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
yes please do send him back. he is not welcome.
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Perfect :)
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I think someone should actually do this. Knock out Justin and ship him back to Canada.

It'd be funny and a relief! XD I love this though!
Superpear8 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Haha! I get it, I get it... Justin Bieber... and Canada...

Oh!

i loooooooooooooooooove you XDD -huggles-
EasataeTheTerribleGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
YOU ARE GENIUS.
dragonfly91 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Canada should send him back with a note saying 'Sorry no refund after 90 days'