Reviews for The Power of Three
himeko63 chapter 11 . 3/31
Awww this is to cute! I love a baby Bonnie and Care bear, elena is annoying but Bonnie brings out the best in her! Excellent job with this story and chapter! I really can't wait to see the three little ones with Kat lol! Please try your best to update and continue soon for us readers and reviewers!
Luca chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
LOL!
Swurve chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Aww really y didn't u finish this
BetterNameToCome chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Please update I want to see the girls with Kat
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
whats with the constant rubbing if the shoulder between the Salvatores. It seems uneccessary. And when will the girls grow up?
PiperBlue chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
OMG, this is so cute and funny! I really hope you decide to finish it someday. I really wanna know what is supposed to happen, where you were gonna take it. Thank you for making my giggle! : )
Eve chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
I love the story! PLEASEEEE keep writing it! It's so cute the girls at babies! :-). Bonnie 17 have to end with Damon! 3
Crazy Fan girl 2015 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I assume you have stopped writing this story as you haven't updated in like 2 years...such a pity cause I absolutely loved the story and was looking forward to the scene when Katherine met baby elena. You were so excited to write about it too. If you ever complete this story count on me to read it. I loved the story and the idea was completely brilliant!
aprilf00l chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
4-year old Bonnie is too sweet and loyal! Love how Damon is with her. Curious about the plot with her already meeting Klaus, and him saving her. Can't wait for more!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Elena is so annoying and I literally died laughing when Damon pulled her hair! :)
ZOEYSEES chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Can u plz start postin again i rly luv this story but i understand if u cant
Hi chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Why would you not finish all of these amazing stories!?
Silly13 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Have you really just abandoned these amazing stories?
NerdAlert101 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
This is really good you should really finish it. have like kathriane be really mean to damon and he is realy hurt right infront of bonnie
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013