Reviews for The Power of Three
Please update
Please update.
sel is my edz chapter 11 . 3/20
When is the next chapter coming out. It's a great story so far. Keep up the good work.
cathzkii chapter 5 . 1/24
Siiigh. im enjoying this story. thanks author. *wink*
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
OMG! just came across this story & I am completely hooked. I noticed it's been years since your last update; don't know the reason, hope you're ok & have plans on finishing the story. Thanks for what you've written thus far. It is cute, full of humour, touching & captivating! Really hope you update.
himeko63 chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Awww this is to cute! I love a baby Bonnie and Care bear, elena is annoying but Bonnie brings out the best in her! Excellent job with this story and chapter! I really can't wait to see the three little ones with Kat lol! Please try your best to update and continue soon for us readers and reviewers!
Luca chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
LOL!
Swurve chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Aww really y didn't u finish this
BetterNameToCome chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Please update I want to see the girls with Kat
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
whats with the constant rubbing if the shoulder between the Salvatores. It seems uneccessary. And when will the girls grow up?
PiperBlue chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
OMG, this is so cute and funny! I really hope you decide to finish it someday. I really wanna know what is supposed to happen, where you were gonna take it. Thank you for making my giggle! : )
Eve chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
I love the story! PLEASEEEE keep writing it! It's so cute the girls at babies! :-). Bonnie 17 have to end with Damon! 3
Crazy Fan girl 2015 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I assume you have stopped writing this story as you haven't updated in like 2 years...such a pity cause I absolutely loved the story and was looking forward to the scene when Katherine met baby elena. You were so excited to write about it too. If you ever complete this story count on me to read it. I loved the story and the idea was completely brilliant!
aprilf00l chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
4-year old Bonnie is too sweet and loyal! Love how Damon is with her. Curious about the plot with her already meeting Klaus, and him saving her. Can't wait for more!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Elena is so annoying and I literally died laughing when Damon pulled her hair! :)