Reviews for Gravity Series 1: Blood & Glory
I read this series ages ago, and always come back to read every year. This is a brilliantly written story.
abbyweyr chapter 32 . 5/19
Finally able to come back and finish the story. This is not my usual type of story to read, but I've seen lots of recommendations for it on Twilight Fan Fiction Finders. Your warning at the beginning is appreciated and warranted. Good story telling. Characters consistent. Well balanced in amount of detail given. Bella's healing process was nicely portrayed. Interesting connections between some characters. The dynamics of the military relationships were well done, I have personal experience being one of two women in a military unit. Sweet that the families knew each other and B&E found those pictures. The bad guys got more than deserved; revenge torture just puts you at their level and really isn't justice in my opinion.
I am usually able to suspend disbelief in reading and viewing fiction and go with the story time line and environment descriptions. Maybe because this is not my usual type of story, I had a harder time accepting some things. My curiosity is satisfied on all the recommendations I've read about your stories and this series in particular. Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent. Best wishes.
abbyweyr chapter 27 . 5/18
Your author note at top is partially wrong. DNA was discovered in 1869. Double helix form was discovered in 1953 by Watson and Crick. Sequencing and forensic use started 1985. Your two days round trip between Seattle and Denali was a detour. This error has completely thrown me out of the story.
Cramos28 chapter 33 . 4/16
I loved this story. It was well written and the characters are great. The only thing I didn’t like was when Bella hung up on Rose in chapter 32. I just think that’s so rude. Idc if she was ogling Edward at least have the decency to say goodbye to your friend. It was tacky. Other than that the story was phenomenal.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 16 . 3/17
As long as there is no major character death, I can read anything. Lol oh how far I have come from only reading fluff when I first started to read fan fiction….holy shit! 10 years ago!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 3/17
The Greatest Gift has been on my TBR forever! Will move it up the que. Love Kate.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 3/16
I have a bad feeling about Carlisle leaving
teacher1209 chapter 6 . 3/6
Just rereading this for the 5th time. Think I think the Russian people need to hire Edward and his team for one more mission, or perhaps Ukrainian people do.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2021
I have deliberately not read this story for ages so it feels brand new. I am just taking my time an savoring it. Hope your muse comes back to finish the next book! This is my all time fav non mafia Edward lol
Rimjhim Srivastava chapter 32 . 11/9/2021
Wow Your fics are amazing, I have no words to describe it. Totally became obsessed with the whole series.
One of the bestest I have ever read. And can't stop myself from reading all the sequels. Thank you for such amazing writtings.
Teresa R chapter 33 . 11/8/2021