Reviews for Gravity Series 1: Blood & Glory
LoveCake chapter 32 . 4/24
No matter how many times I read this, I am hooked from the 1st chapter. Your ability to weave a story and keep the reader coming back for more is so amazing. Best writer ever!
Missannie L chapter 33 . 4/11
I love your story.
Thank you.
Regards from Mexico.
Secretrevenge chapter 6 . 2/9
Love these kinds of adventure stories. These have the hottest Edwards
Secretrevenge chapter 5 . 2/9
Just as good the second time around.
redhot gunterman chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
I am an addicted Twilight fanfiction reader. But I really like your stories, I'm not much for leaving comments because I was late to the world of fanfiction so I've read them years after they were written. When I retired my daughters got hooked on this site. So thank you for hours of enjoyment. And I love a bad ass Bella.
258026683 chapter 7 . 11/20/2020
so fucking cute
debb lavoie chapter 32 . 10/25/2020
You have a wonderful way with telling stories. I get drawn in so deep. This story was no exception, your characters were well written and your plot was perfect in my humble opinion. Looking forward to the next one.
debb lavoie chapter 28 . 10/25/2020
Omg, That was exquisite!
debb lavoie chapter 24 . 10/24/2020
Oh my, the plot thickens.
debb lavoie chapter 22 . 10/24/2020
I'm so worried!
debb lavoie chapter 19 . 10/24/2020
Yessss!
debb lavoie chapter 18 . 10/24/2020
Holy moly quacamole! That was some revelation.
seriezgirl chapter 32 . 10/24/2020
Okay, i’ve read it all in like 4 days (while working) so yay for me. I love this, i’ve said it before and i will say it again, i love your style, the way you write, the characters and how everything is connected. This comment is just to say that i loved the story and im on my way to series 2 yaaay
debb lavoie chapter 17 . 10/22/2020
Holy crap! King needs to go. Fantastic chapter!
debb lavoie chapter 14 . 10/22/2020
Good, always disliked James.
5,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »