Reviews for The Growth of the Bonapartist Grandson
Rose chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Urgggggg please write more to this, i love it. It may be one of your best les mis fanfics.
Rose chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Huhnyyyyurrrrr I needs an update! I am excited to where this story goes!
Rose chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
asdfjkl! good! yes! bien! THATS GOOD. i like. very much. i especially like how you make the Marius character just like he is in your other les mis stories. love.
Rose chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Hey its me again. I hope I can take your word and believe it will get better... but is that really how Cosette acted? Like a child? :( much disrespect. I hope it becomes better! But i really like this story (not as good as aphrodite though...) so yeah. 3 Rose
sandycramer90 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Feb 6-delightful! I'm enjoying this very much.
amour de amour de amour chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely adore this story! The pace seems perfect and I can really feel Marius' emotions in your words. Nothing seems rushed or lagging, just right. I know I'm gushing now, I really to like your writing. Please continue to write fanfiction, you are truly talented.
Arwen1172 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I liked it! I've always wondered about Marius's childhood and how he was growing up. My favorite part was about what he though of Romeo and Juliet because I always thought the same thing! :) Wonderful story!
MOTN chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
This is good, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Update soon!
Wide-Eyed For Pontmercy chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Oh poor Marius. This was a sad chapter, and I like the way you depicted his thoughts on the aftermath of the barricades. I really loved that Marius wrote his death note in his diary then tore it out, for whatever reason that really stuck out to me. Great work, up-date soon :)
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Beautiful, Emily, beautiful. Again, I'm amazed at how much writing you're able to get done - even with all the work you're doing for The Epic, there are still regular new updates on this story, and on TDOLITLIT. You're a phenomenon, my friend! Well done!
xCaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Awww, this is so sweet :D I loved it how Marius talked about Cosette 'And she talks and talks and talks..' :D

Please update soon, amazong story (:
whaleshavewings chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
ahhh yess! cosette has arrived haha. i just started reading this and it's really good! keep posting!
kittykatt chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I l
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Bloody brilliant, as always! Although did I detect the frustrations of a student forced to read Shakespeare? :)
KC chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
You capture Marius perfectly. Can't wait for the next update!