Reviews for Convergence
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
OMG! LOL

-shadow
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
XD OH MY GOD! SWEET STARS ABOVE! I was reading this story at about 1:40 in the morning. Everyone is the house is asleep so I had to fight out the bouts of laughter this story inspires. In fact, I had to fight the laughter soo hard, I felt like I was choking on the forced silence.

This was absolutely brilliant. I love the way you ended it. Totally going on the Favs list.

-Nixie
Damion Starr chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I got the "Midnight Meat Train" reference! _ I watched that movie (just for Bradley Cooper. I'm shameless like that.) and I started laughing when Quinton showed up.

This fic made me lmfao. Poor Wikus.
AutumnOlivia chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hilarious! Laughed until I had tears in my eyes :) Thanks for the explanation of BA's double. Very very funny :D
danang1970 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh man. This is just glorious. I love Phil, I really do. :D All the "Hannibal clones" having his brogue is beautiful, bless Liam. Just beautiful crack. Thanks heaps for writing! :)
JenEvan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
A pot of hillarity flavored with chaos and craziness xD Good Job :D
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Have I ever told you I love you? I am SO happy someone finally did it! Making a fic with all Neesons roles. Ive had all these ideas of somehow doing the same for a loooong time...but I have to admit, it was SO much better than I could have EVER done. Never thought of putting Aslan in it though. Brilliant :)

And so nice that the others roles was in it too! Man you rock

Keep up the good work...and please write more stories
Kambanjo chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
HAHA, this was probably the best crossover ever! I think it would be even better if the actor Liam Nesson just walked through the door at the end. Great story!