Reviews for The Latest Fashion
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Once again Jim, you have proven yourself a god among writers. Brilliant, I say! xD
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Congratulations

This story was selected as a nominee and/or winner for one or more categories in the Written Works segment of the 2011 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties").

It has been added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria art, discussion and fanfiction) and DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Komotose chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read... ever.

You had the characters voices down to a T. I like, was laughing the whole time.

I swear. That was amazing. Fashion Club RULES!
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hilarious and completely in character. Loved it.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Well, this was...bizarre? Surreal? Ridiculous? I'm having a hard time finding just the right adjective. o_O I have a hard time imagining this actually happening, but then, I doubt you intended this to be too realistic.

The ending was a twist, though I'm a bit disappointed that this story wasn't mostly from Daria's POV so we could see her reaction as the school descended into madness. (Or Upchuck's as HE descended into madness, that'd've also been funny.) But anyway, this was definitely a...unique read, and quite funny in places. (My favorite was Mr. O'Neill, I think.) Nice work.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Tiffany Deckler-Blum went on to fame as a sociologist and political cartoonist, the latter a surprise bequest by Garry Trudeau signing over the "Doonesbury" strip for reasons only he, she, and Daria Morgendorffer ever really knew.
Slayer Anderson chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Another gem, Mr. Lowery.

Inventive, thought-provoking, and it has boobs!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Very good story, I think.
WhatTheDeuce chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
loved it. very well written. excellent job!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
All the way through I was picturing the artfully placed book, arm etc covering everything and keeping it true to the cartoon ethos. Felt like an episode _
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was funny and cute. Somehow I could see the Fashion Club doing something crazy like tha tjust to protectct Tiffany. :)