Reviews for No Hurry At All
The Ghostly Minion chapter 18 . 8/8
The ending of Voldemort was fittingly anticlimactic. And yet again there is a connection with Dumbledore. How much of this is chance and how much is a double manipulation is hard to know. Dumbledore surely knew what Snape used in that collection.

Good touch to leave out the rest of the ceremony and just go back for the reception.

Snape gets his spectacular entrance and now will spill all the beans and happily.

While I approuve of Minerva joining the reception, at the Birthday party, we were told that Elves can't go through Hogwarts wards. But here, Dobby takes her through.

That said, having her there and clearing up that Harry was there as Puck is fun. Neville's Best Man's toast was perfect. By saying that they had bonded that Halloween, if not on the Express, he showed the bond up to the DoM battle. What happened then was the final tipping point that led to today.

Harry's reply was equally important. He bared his heart yet again. In bringing the Gtangers too, he shows everyone what he felt deepest in his heart - family.

Then his explanation to her about his dancing and his promise to always keep surprising her.

Amelia Bones may wish to get throughly drunk, after listening to Snape tell all but the worst of it is going to fall on Dumbldore. But she is delighted that she can do a huge housecleaning too.

The Ginny and Luna McGonngall talked to justly, I think, leads to Luna editing the magazine.

One had to love Snape's unloading on Albus. That there is still a question open on how and for what reasons Snape got use of that (and who know what else) must make him feel even more victorious. When he leaves and take Matilda too, that marks a life-change choice for them both.

There's a lovely (if quite unlikely) symmetry in the Potter's wedding night and the Snapes' second chance.

The arrival of the new magazine/Quibbler and Lavender's news to Ron is only topped by Molly, who I guess knows where/what they were doing and soon will know more!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 8/7
Events are moving with pace!

Voldemort has his dilemma, and his sending of Wormtail to vet Snape leaves him still wondering about the potioneer. I wonder though, about Snape. This is a mission wherein he has one shot and yet he's acting as if it's something he's been preparing for for a long time.

At Hogswarts, Ron and Lavender's plight might be sad, if they hadn't done it to themselves. When Angelina tells him he won't be on the Quidditch team, I hope she backhanded him a couple times and received points from McGonagall.

I like the way the kilts were handled, no special tartan that only Harry can wear, as read elsewhere. Just all the minutiae of the kilt itself to settle upon. Also good to have money to toss at problems.

As mother of the bride, Emma has the right (duty) to have her feelings be all over the place. I love it that the sight of Dan in his kilts gives her a way to let off steam. And for Tonks. And for Luna. And REALLY for Hermione!

Then is the dinner, AKA the 'Bridel Breakfast'. I know it exists but I couldn't find out about what would be served. Might I hope for a haggis?!

Harry asking Remus and Tonks to stand for his parents is closing the circle in a completely natural and meaningful way.

Luna, trying to slide down the bannist is entirely Luna and a hilarious mental picture!

What we see here as the Wedding begins is absolutely beautiful and about makes this 61 year old man cry.

TGN
The Ghostly Minion chapter 16 . 8/7
I am 1000% behind your A/N, brother! I simply don't let them post, if they're 'Guest' and sometimes learn something non-Guests - though at the rate your stories get reviewed, you can't do the latter.

Here's where Ron's casual acceptance of Harry's request to look after Hermione looks to come back and bite him. Goldstein's disinformation from Parvati through Padma should have cost him far more than it did.

The near rape was near horrendous. The results were truly just. Finding Ron and Lavender in the act should have meant a Judgement Curse on each oth their hips, maybe weakened. Just scaring them to death by diving out off the tower just don't seem enough.

Harry's name for Hermione's owl is so weird, is makes sense. Her plans in Inverness remind me of the corresponding scene in 'Harry Potter and the Last Chance' by LeQuin.

Albus sending Snape off on a suicide mission is true to them both and they should get what they deserve along way or t'other.

The call from Inverness was good as is meeting in Edinburgh. Things are moving quickly. But Team Granger/Potter and Elves is up to the task.

Minerva is going to have accept that Neville should be made prefect, with or without a female counterpart.

When the time comes it's spectacular that Neville, Luna and Ginny are remembered.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 8/7
This chapter could have well been titled, 'Neville's coming out Party'.

From getting on board the Express through to the awards presentation, Neville was in charge.

The ramifications would seem to be ominous, at least in Snape's reaction. A really cute scene when Harry explains it to Hermione.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 8/7
First, to beta the Patton quote: "The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his ".

Second, this is an outstanding chapter. The briefing for the DMLE was both funny and an enormous wake-up call for the magicals whom can best appreciate the information.

The sequel, the rounding up of at-large Death Eaters is finely engineered. The two you showed neatly fitted the Alpha/Omega of the arrests. Sending them through the Veil makes sense and is ironic, all things concerned.

What's not to dislike about the training at Gasglow? Both types of practical training, then Emma coming into them necking. I loved Hermione's joyful enthusiasm, then matched by her response to the 'Omni-Library'.

This seems to be a good time to talk about H&H's relationship. There are a few hints and I think it is a quite gradual progression. I can see it going from Hermione being in bed with Harry with bra on, then with bra on and Harry bare-chested, then repeating sans bra.

The scene with Snape and Dumbledore is a good example of not understanding the situation at all, not understanding the difference between their manipulations and true war. In the new reality, there's no way that Snape doesn't meet the Veil. A Death Eater who told Voldemort about the prophecy, consented to Harry's Dursley abuse, and at Hogwarts clearly abused Harry; any Gryffindor or Slytherin classmate can attest to that.

The releasing of the news of joint operations is well done. The comparison between the British tabs and the Prophet might or not be right, however ...

The Lupin/Tonks wedding went well. The business about Dobby and Winky works.

Ron and H&H at the Burrow is cute. More than that, it is a harbinger of problems to come. Truly, Ron's deepening feelings for Lavender are going to push him more and more into not accepting the idea of seeing H&H in the mundane world, IMHO. Finally, Harry's request of Ron to look after Hermione back at Hogwarts, and Ron's off-hand agreement sounds ominous.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 8/7
The actual waging of war is always going to put both sides of his calling into conflict.

Someone needs to pass on George Patton's wisdo: "The object of was is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." (Similar to the movie, but not quite)

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 8/7
If there were anything that would call forth both the Healer and the Warrior from Harry, it's this.

Having the mundane government in on this is a very broomstick flyer thing to do. In fact, the effectiveness of mundane arms in FF is an interesting issue of course not addressed in canon. Basically, the author declares 'yes' or 'no' by fiat.

Amelia giving 'Non-Magical 101' to Fudge was needed and thoroughly absorbed (and a bit fun too). HMG stepping in did shock her, but more I think, for the fact Fudge did it than anything else. John and Steve are fine OCs.

The part we saw of the healing was great, particularly the reaction to Debbie having died and Harry, Hermione's and Emma' reactions.

Soon, 'Warrior' Harry and the RAF will go into action.

Melikalilly chapter 19 . 8/4
I love this story
renextronex chapter 9 . 8/2
I really think you are lying it a bit thick with Amelia asking about the "tactics" employed, what you described was something pretty basic that any amateur could have come up with, it's not that the proposed scenario had any rooms for "great strategies"
josamen1 chapter 2 . 8/1
Harry taking a piss in the pensieve was priceless and had me ROFLing :D

and actually the mist did come from a fountain...the Fountain of Harry XD
Capecodcanal chapter 19 . 7/31
Great story! I devoured it! Loved the characterizations!
Mattelle chapter 19 . 7/29
This was a really good story. I guess I should be used to that, I have almost all your stories as favorites or alerts. You're an amazing storyteller. Keep it up.
Good read! It was a lil hard to get into conniving Dumbledore and bastard Snape again, and Hermione was a lil too girly, but overall, yeah! A great read! I was very happy with the pace, the characters you chose to focus on, and how you wrapped everything up. :) Thank you!
observentuser chapter 19 . 7/21
I don't know which I like the best, this or Harry Crow...

MetallicAngel28 chapter 16 . 7/15
I agree with you on your authors note. Took me forever to learn to ignore the bad reviews and keep writing, but I know also that that's not possible for some people. love your work though! keep it up!
4,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »