Reviews for No Hurry At All
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 11m
Thanks for a great (re)read.
S chapter 19 . 5/6
Thank you for another enjoyable story. I might have mentioned this for your other stories too, but I really like how you get Hermione and Harry together right off the bat with minimal fanfare. That’s a comfort, which makes me want to re-read your stories often. Such ease is so very welcome in these terrible times. You, along with some select few authors, have given life to the Granger family. That’s an aspect I never get tired of either. Thanks again.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 4/27
Why didn't the sword kill Draco right away? It killed both dementors and got rid of horcruxes, and that was in this story. I don't know if your story also goes along with having it being infused with basilisk venom which would have definitely killed him right away.
Hestia Celestia chapter 1 . 4/18
Thank you for your story. It was fantastic and it showed a different and interesting Harry.
renowned-warrior chapter 19 . 4/15
Oh wow...! A different story with an ending I didn't truely belive until I read it.
BRAVO!
renowned-warrior chapter 16 . 4/15
I would like to say that I agree with your authors note on this chapter. I find it horrible that people can treat others who just write for the pleasure and fun of it and who wants to share their story with the rest of us in such a way and with so foul words.

In my opinion, it is a gift to be able to read other people's creative thoughts, ideas and manifestations of stories. It's a gift, not a right!
So you are quite right in your words when you write that if one does not like the story being told, then that person can stop reading it.

Your stories are good and well told. Is that all I agree with, no, but I also do not perceive the original Harry Potter story as being perfectbut that does not mean that they are not good.
Likewise, your stories and interpretations are good and I take great pleasure in reading them.

Thank you for being the writer that you are.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 12 . 4/14
This is kinda selfish. What right does he have to blatantly ignore the Statute of Secrecy just to satisfy his Guilt Complex? I refuse to believe everyone that was healed would just stay quiet. He really risked uncovering the Magical World just to heal some people who would’ve recovered in time.
Cadlington chapter 19 . 4/9
It really feels like you write basically the same story every time. Harry and Hermione get together, Dan's a stick in the mud at first regarding the couple while Emma just goes with basically everything, Ron's a dumbass and gets comeuppance, Dumbledore is incompetent and bested at literally every corner.
johlmann chapter 19 . 4/7
Thank you for this story! It is one of my favorites and is one of my “go-tos” when I am depressed. Thank you for your commitment to finish the stories you start. Please keep writing! There’s a whole bunch of us out here that love your work and your sense of humor!
Treecat1812 chapter 19 . 4/4
Hello again RobSt. Hope all is well with you and your family. I imagine your grandchildren have you wrapped around their little fingers, as you should be.
I have just finished reading, "No Hurry At All" again. Have to admit it was just as enjoyable this time as the first. Thanks again for the stories. Good bye for now.
Mattnunescavalheiro chapter 8 . 4/4
I've tried robst, I really have , and I understand why you're stories are appealing. They're well written (in that the have little to no spelling errors) and the story ideas are quite interesting. Unfortunately I cant get over the fact that Harry is so out of character in your stories. He reads more as an american Mcgiver than an english teen from Surrey. And on that topic , there are quite a few americanisms in your dialogue that really bring me out of the story, HP is set in 80's era england and Scotland, but the dialogue reads as Dick van dyke trying to do an english accent...not to mention that there tends to be quite a bit of misogyny in your stories , even if it's subtle (the treatment of ginny in harry crow comes to mind) . I'm sorry , I dont like leaving negative reviews, but I felt compelled to at least leave this one as a bit of constructive criticism. I apologize to all those that love this work , and I am in no way saying that you cant enjoy this work, but for me , it just had too many issues for me to continue to enjoy the story .
Tl;dr this story is well written with little spelling errors but harry and company are too out of character and there are just a few too many americanisms for my tastes . But if this is your thing. Then more power to you
hgfan97 chapter 1 . 4/1
amazing book.
J flood chapter 2 . 3/30
he has made me laugh with the ending of this chapter well done
Seud chapter 1 . 3/29
God damn this is rushed! I can’t decide whether to laugh at how badly you try to make this emotional or just blankly stare at my screen to contemplate my life decisions.
No offense intended but in my opinion no pay does not exclude you from being an author. Further I commend you for the obvious effort, commitment and talent displayed in your stories. Of course I respect your personal choice to keep your writing to an informal basis. Many thanks for the enjoyment your writing has brought to me and your other readers.
4,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »