Reviews for The Princess and the Servant
Enchanter's Nightshade chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
Sorry for the delay! Almost a year later in itself. Thanks for the update :) looking forward to the next installment. This year perhaps? Hehe tc x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Ahh! I've been waiting for SO long for this! I love this SO much and I'll continue on with waiting for the new chapter! I absolutely love this pairing and there aren't much good fanfiction left to read anymore. I hope for a happy fluffy ending to this! :3
Enchanter's Nightshade chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Okay, you have to update this PLEASE! Never mind the length of time that has passed, like PLEASE! Lol. I love where you started with this, and I think I'll watch the drama that this is based on.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
You're writing is fantastic. I found this realistic and I couldn't help but wish it really happened. I found some fanfics are terrible when it comes to English, grammar, and describing things, but yours stands out as something well-written.
pinkwing chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
nice story...complete it plz

and really joumi is a great couple :)
naomi hikari chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey I really like your story and I can't wait to read more. I love the idea of Joe and Mimi together. They were so cute in the first season. Keep the good work
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
The first pairing I ever thought of, even before I found Fanfiction, was Joe and Mimi. To me, it was so obvious in 01...no offense to anyone, but I don't see where everyone gets Mimi and Izzy...anyway, this was really cute, and I can't wait to read more about it...!
HisShawty1231 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I think this story is really good. You provided amazing and really desrciptive details! Can't wait to see the next chapter!