Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Alora Blench chapter 6 . 2/19
Hey are you ever going to update this story. Its really good!
RhodaBush chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I just found this story...MORE MORE MORE! please?
Cold-hater Snow-lover chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
YEAHH! I want to know how Sev reacts!
guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
ooooh that was not too much in the sense of your story, but too much to just leave us hanging! Update pleaseee:)
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
aliceAmnesia chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I so completely agree with 'Phoenix Rebel',

I couldnt put it better myself !

Love this story even if Snape is acting like an idiot.

Hope you update soon !
Phoenix Rebel chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Aw man...a really awful cliffie! Please update...I know it's been months but we seriously need to know what happens. I have to say I'm getting quite ticked at Snape. He seems to be high maintenance in his expectations of a relationship. I wouldn't blame Hermione if she asked Minerva for her own room. Or even just went home at this point...after hexing Snapes nether-regions off first of course.

I don't know what the Professor's idea of "courting" is, but when someone says they are courting most people assume it's with the intentions of seeing if the couple is compatible for marriage. To see if they are compatible and fall in love and want to proceed to becoming engaged and eventually to marry. If Snape just wanted to shag Hermione and hide their relationship like it was a dirty thing then he should've been up front with her and not mentioned "courting" and how she deserved more than a shag against a tree. *rolls eyes*

*smacks Sev upside the head* Just what do you want man? Cowboy up and figure it out...then have a heart to heart with Hermione. And, be prepared to lose her if what you want is selfish and degrading to her.

*hugs Hermione* Sorry hon...men are such beasts sometimes. *shakes head* I have no idea what's going on in Snape's head.

*smacks Sev upside the head again for good measure*

Man up wizard!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
My good giddy godness, this is certainly an action-packed story. I'm loving it. Think I'll go back and read the previous installments.
kci47 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
So sad to be left hanging...I want to know what damage she's going to inflict with that wand!
gunitatsuhiko chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
*snort* That was brilliant...until Frosty the Snapeman decided to be all jerkish. Ugh. I hope she knocks some sense into him!
prettychocolate chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I've got my fingers crossed for an ass kicking, a moment of truth and some rough make up sex. Is that too much to ask? haha! Love it though.
Mione21 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Uh oh, I think Snape is going to get a spanking...grin. This chapter was fun and smacks of promise for a good row. :) update soon!
wintersong1954 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Uh oh. The fight will be on now. I love Severus and Hermione together. He matches her in intellegence and passion and she pulls him out of that oh so very proper and reserved 'tude. Most of the time. I fear this isn't going to be one of those. Update soon.
kimber chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
love it love it can"t wait for more of the snowball war love it
WizzAndWizzy chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
You are so cool and fast O.รด !

Thanks .