Reviews for Breaking Away
Aihime195 chapter 32 . 11/8/2011
LOVED the story there was alot of drama...Im so happy for Summer and Logan and Carlos and Gwen X) but It kinda made me wanna hit Kendall with a baseball bat -.- seriously playing with 3 girls and looking for more game? and on top of that ruining Katie's relationship with Johnny...and Im also mad at Johnny, breaking up with the person he "really likes" just because Kendall was meddling between them...he should have run away with her (It would've been really romantic and Rebel-ish XD) but at the same time that's what make the story really AWESOME (L) ;D
GwennyThePoo chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
lolz, My name is Gwendolyn, and people call me Gwen for short, haha! I'm in the story. YAYYYYYY!
TheRescuer2 chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
This was a great ending.

I'm going to go through it paragraph by paragraph and review every single part like that.

Carlos...he would speak of marriage. For a moment, I thought Gwen and him weren't together though. I'm glad they were able to stick together.

Logan and Summer are still adorable. Logan meeting the parents? I can almost hear the wedding bells in the future.

James deserves to be alone, but Suzanne didn't deserve to get kicked out of the Palm Woods. But I'm sure she is happy wherever she is, and it looks like James finally understands what it feels like to be waiting on someone.

Camille and Chris? That was a shocker! But Stephanie was a jerk to that sweet boy, and after what Johnny did to Camille, I'm glad Camille and Chris are together and happy.

Greg and Cecilia working out proves that people can have a happy ending. They made it through heartbreak and death and found happiness in each other. Them moving into together and being able to make their professional lives work (Dancing With The Stars and Greek? Nice!) is just so heart warming. I can definatly hear wedding bells for them. You potrayed Cecilia amazing in this story. Great job on her, and wrapping up Greg and Cecilia's storyline nicely.

Jo deserves to be heartbroken. Trying to steal Greg from Cecilia and trying to mess up the balance of things? She deserves to get thrown back to North Carolina.

I feel kinda bad for Kendall, but then thinking back to what he has done to so many girls (Like Cecilia and Taryn. What ever happened to her by the way? I noticed Taryn wasn't mentioned), I think he got his just desserts. And destroying Katie and Jonny's relationship? Good, he and Jo can enjoy their misearable lives alone.

Yay! Johnny left everybody alone!

Great ending to a great story. I like how you end it with Katie closing the door. I'm going to miss this story.

Excellent work!
irishoreo chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
I liked the way you presented the epilogue. It reminded me of something close to MTVs cribs and VH1's where are they now especially the ending lol. Great job, loved the fic
DarkRoseThorn chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
the way you had written it was great

but I am very upset that my character hasnt really got an ending

it sounds like hes dead...
irishoreo chapter 30 . 6/8/2011
ahhh yeah, just reread the logan chapter, i forgot about the studio...
TheRescuer2 chapter 31 . 6/7/2011
What! Its over! Man, now I can't wait for the final chapter to find out how everybody is doing. I'm hoping its extremely long.

Kendall and Jo...it didn't work out. It was about time he got his own heart broken after breaking so many. He just needs to focus on his family at this moment.

Yes! Gwen and Carlos work it out and make it. I hope Logan and Summer are together too. Along with Chris and Stephanie. And Jonny and Katie. And Cecilia and Greg. Yeah...I just hope everything worked out for the remaining couples.

Suzanne made the right decision ending things with James. She needs to go focus on herself for now.

Can't wait till the next update!
DarkRoseThorn chapter 31 . 6/6/2011
no no no no

it is over but I am looking forward to the final one ;)

you really made that typical classic teenagers love drama
irishoreo chapter 31 . 6/6/2011
Logan totally disappeared. ..
TheRescuer2 chapter 30 . 5/31/2011
Boo you Griffin. He is so evil in this story! Grrrrrrrr.

Kendall regretting his comments about Jo...interesting.

James...go get Suzanne. You need her and she needs you!

And poor Carlos! What did his text say? I hope it wasn't anything too mean!

Greg and Cecilia finally seem to be getting their happy ending. I hope Kendall or Jo or nobody else interfers.

WildWolfLuver chapter 30 . 5/27/2011
Amazing!
TheRescuer2 chapter 29 . 5/26/2011
Is it wrong I kinda like Jonny now? He is so brave to stand up to those men! But I'm glad he is leaving. It seems like he is finally getting peace, and so will Camille.

Suzanne...yes, enjoy those feelings for James! You are going to get him back. I know it.

The story is almost over? Awhhh that sucks. I still have some many unanswered questions! Like who will Kendall choose? Will he finally realize womanizing ways are wrong? Chris and Stephanie, what will become of them? Johnny and Katie? Despite their troubled pasts, will Greg and Cecilia finally be together? And in the end, will everybody finally be happy?

DarkRoseThorn chapter 29 . 5/24/2011
oh wow

I had time to read again what a miracle

so I love your story and the scene before they leave fabulous

;)

great work
WildWolfLuver chapter 29 . 5/23/2011
Good chap!
TheRescuer2 chapter 28 . 5/21/2011
Yes! Summer and Logan are officaly reuinted. Loving the sweet love between them.

But poor James! Suzanne has to break up with this Landon. They need to be back together.

And even though Greg and Cecilia have made it official, I suspect things will be turning really serious soon.