Reviews for The Phoenix
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Poland you are fabulous!
DrivebyReader chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I cackled out loud while reading this! I'm a Polish-American and now I will never get angry at Polish jokes again because they're keeping Feliks strong!
AzkabanSucks chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
In response to your author's note, I'm the exact same way! It's my favorite thing to read but it is nearly impossible for me to write.

Anyways, your story was awesome, I love Poland!
KorosuKa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Haha, this story is actually so funny, I really like it XD

You did them in character, Poland was his typical self and you made an interesting story of it :3
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
xD I love how Poland's so casual about the whole thing
crocious chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That's totes brill! Poland wins awesomeness and Pollack jokes win for keeping Poland alive! Woo! Perpetual Poland!
v son sayian chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
lol, actually it makes a lot of sense and is very true. I don't know how it is in other countries or areas (I'm from IL), but most people I know can rattle off where their families immigrated from. So even though I'm american through and through, if someone asks me what I am, I'm over half polish. So aside from the jokes, the high immigrant population (especially in my area) that still identifies with poland really does help keep the country alive in a sense. lol, poor poland he has awesome fasion sense and yet is associated with wearing socks with sandles. ) In short, I liked, very cute, and russia wasn't too viscious-more focused.
vomitchan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That... Was WIN. Fabulous Poland who can never die. xD

In such a hilarious way, you have given a reason to why Poland will NOT DIE. Genious...Ness. Geniousity.

I love your one-shots. x3
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
BWAHAHA! XD This is totally Poland right here!
IMAxENIGMAx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
ummmmmmmm brilliant story and all but you should know something (something i wouldnt know if i wasnt a quarter polish gotta love immigrant grandparents) Pollack is an EXTREAMLY insulting derogatory term so in the future try to use Pole heehee yeah other than that great story
katzsoa chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I like this, and it actually makes a lot of sense...as long as people think about Poland, even if it's negative, he won't go away!
kit572 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Im Polish but I nearly pissed myself laughing XD

Good job on that fic!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Thus another reason why Poland...is...fabulous! 8D I just loooved what you did with this! Its true though, poor Poland has been through so much shit in the past. (If my history knowledge serves me right, wasnt the country wiped off the map entirely for a few years during WWII? :O) And yet, he rises! Eeeeh, I just found a whole new respect for Poland! :D *faves* This was wonderful! Thanks so much for an awesome read! :):)
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
yeah Poland! As annoying as he is, I have to admire his strength.