Reviews for Just Good Friends
ohhidontknow chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
heyy! i read this ages and ages ago, like legitimately years ago, but i loved it. it made me realize a lot of things about myself, and i'm so glad you wrote it. thank you. so much. :)
x.Miss.Attention.Span.x chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
AWESOME! Awesomest of the awesome! lol . I just mean, it was really good. I absolutley loved it! :D Like beyond cute, but still with the Faith angst. I liked both endings too, which surprised me, cos usually i'm all for happy endings and not... not so happy endings. But they where both so well written and.. well yea, very good story. - And good use of lyrics through out. PLus, how the last chapter was told through Buffy's eyes, nice :D
DyeMeCrimson chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Okay, this is officially one of my favorite BuffyFaith fics! But it was so sad!

Write more!

Rocky
AngelUs-Rocks chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
Its was amazing!

the alternate ending was good, but it would be great if you wrote at least one chapter to follow the original ending, yano like follow Faith after she leaves or something

good work!
unknown chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
omg i just love this fic!
Four Promises chapter 6 . 4/24/2003
Love this fic.

I didn't like the alternative ending though.

I know everyone wants an happy ending but thats not real life.

Once again great fic.

Write more!
RiCo chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
TiGhT ShIt HoMiE. Keep dOiN uR tHaNg vAtO
GirlSlashinGirl chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
I have NEVER cried reading a fic before...Not this much, anyway...This was incredibly beautiful, your characterizations of Buffy and Faith are unlike any I have ever read before, even in the stories where they were a couple.

Thank you for writing this, especially the ending that they deserved-They belong together.

I guess this kinda hit a little too close to home for me. Maybe I'll get my happy ending one day, too.
Exarikun chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
Hey, I like this story and don't have any idea why you only have 1 review so far. There's only one thing wrong: the fact that Buffy is FRIGGIN' STRAIGHT! That's why I was delighted to see chapter 6 in wich Buffy gives in to her real feeling for Faith. Keep in non-straight and we get along perfectly...