Reviews for Naked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
laughing...so...hard...can't...breath...
GermanDramaQueenGlambert chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
glitter ass. hmmmm... maybe... heh. got my wheels turning. thank u for another amazing fic!
KittykatGlambert chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
haha this is awesome!
SierraGlambert chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Deffiantly keep going(:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Love the name I have NOT read it yet but by the name I think I'm going to enjoy it
fANNAtic3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
BRILLIANT :D Pure Brilliance guurrrlll! I loved it... You like read my mind cause that is exactly how I imagined it :D You had me in stiches in the middle of the hotel lobby lmao! And when you put said ' should have asked to borrow some handcuffs' OMG :D I love how dirty minded we are :D Perfect balance of romance, comedy, fluff and general genius :D 33
Whatsername Lambert chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I would not be opposed to Tommy and Isaac doing this in real life.

Cute story :)
xxGlambert2010xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
oh my gosh! haha this was awesome & the most out there fan fic i have read haha! i loved it, it was hilarious and even had a sexy side to it! xD keep up the outstanding work!
surefireglambert chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*fan girl squeels* ahh! i love this! most people would say that the sex scene was the most smexy part about this chapter, but for me, the idea of adam with his hair all over the place like you described was sooo much better ;D another amazing job, loved it (:
kyyari chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. This was so funny omg. Tommy and Isaac in the beginning were so funny! And the end was awesome! I loved this